Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #101
I made my avatar
Webkinz :)

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Default Re: I got a super token!

cool!! i forgot there are super tokens
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #102
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by pokemonmaster14
I was just depositing a token, and my extra prize was 200! I didn't even know a such thing existed! Click on pic. below to enlarge image, and bask in it's glory(you don't have to). Enjoy! Have a nice day WI! -Emii

Proud owner of more than 200 webbies!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know, not to burst a bubble. This is a glitch in WW. It was reported last week and on the front page last week and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is aware of it. It comes up everytime you deposit a token however it does not credit you the kinzcash.
Between our 7 accounts we had over 100 tokens that had not been deposited yet, when the glitch came out I tried to put them in and it does not credit any kinzcash to you. I just went and tried one after I read your thread and it did not give me the kinzcash but did say the super token still.
I hope they get it fixed soon cuz I want the real super tokens
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #103
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

That's a glitch, but you do get the Kinzcash, so it's a productive glitch. Congrats!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #104
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
That's a glitch, but you do get the Kinzcash, so it's a productive glitch. Congrats!
I have put in all of our tokens and have watched the kinzcash and it does not move. so I do not get the kc for any of them, all 7 accounts so I dont know if it is just me, but over 100 tokens have gone in the past week and no kinzcash just the tokens
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #105
e All hail Lavaburst

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

I'm still happy, because I never knew they existed!
pokemonmaster14 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #106
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm in awe that you have over 200 webkinz
Way to go on the SUPER Token
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #107
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Congratulations on your Super Token! You're very lucky to get one! I haven't got any new tokens yet, but hope to get one soon. (: Have fun spending your extra Kinz Cash! (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #108
e All hail Lavaburst

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by MidnightAurora
Congratulations on your Super Token! You're very lucky to get one! I haven't got any new tokens yet, but hope to get one soon. (: Have fun spending your extra Kinz Cash! (:
Thanks! Good luck on finding a super token!
pokemonmaster14 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #109
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

I got a token in the game today and put it in the wish meachine(sp) I had to log out and in 2 time before it loaded but anyways I got that too but no 200kc oh well !!! whats the super token?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #110

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

Same here....what gives? its been like a week! cmon [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Closed