Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
missmollyzoe
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

Default Glitch!!!I can't trade with anyone and I can't do my extra job!!!

Everytime I wanted to trade with someone,it tolds me that I already traded with that person!And ir's the same with the employoment office!Yesterday it didn't apppeared and now EVERYTIME is appearing!!!Please help me!I found starrystar33 at trading and I couldn't trade with her!!!
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 06:11 AM   #2
Dinomom13
Banned
Dinomom13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Glitch!!!I can't trade with anyone and I can't do my extra job!!!

I am having the same issue. I think something went wrong with the server upgrade. Hopefully they'll get this problem fixed ASAP.
Dinomom13 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #3

camcam123 will become famous soon enough

Default Kinzchat PLUS Clubhouse Problem

I just logged into the trading room in kinzchat plus at the opening of 8am and was trying to trade with the people in the room. But for some reason, It was telling everyone that they had already traded with that person today. (see picture) We all know that we didnt and we really dont know what to do. Just wanted to tell you guys...

heres the pic:

Aviary mci2-webkinz-com Picture 1.png

It is in every room, every color zone, and also trading room 2.

PLEASE POST ON FRONT PAGE MODERATOR!!!!
camcam123 is offline Male
Old 12-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Me too. I tried every color zone (except gold) and I get the same message. I haven't traded in days, so this is definitely a new glitch.

joi is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This will probably be fixed by 10am KT they have probably been flooded in with notices already.
Go to Contact US and then into your Comments and suggestions on the Front Page. Send them a little letter from your account. They read those.
While your there don't forget to do the Survey and get 50KC and a happiness boost from the Survey
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Me too. I tried every color zone (except gold) and I get the same message. I haven't traded in days, so this is definitely a new glitch.

I tried gold too and it was the same!No changes for me
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #7

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

That happened to me although it eventually got fixed by Ganz. Try switching pets, zones, or getting rid of some items in your dock.
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #8

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Trading room won't work

2day i talked with my bestie about 2 meet on webkinz world and we had a lot of glitches :

1. when we play dicekinz i saw that was her turn and she wrote 2 me that is MY turn

2. she tryed 2 invite me 2 a game and i dont got the invite the same happend when i invited her

3.we wanted 2 go trading n we click about the trading room and nothing happend !

help? thx !
Old 12-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #9

shirahlee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Trading room won't work

i know its badd!!
shirahlee is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Trading room won't work

I am sorry that happened to you.
It hasn't done that to me yet, so I am very thankful.
Hope it gets fixed!
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Closed