Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Default Gift Grab

I just finished Gift Grab and it only aknowledged two of the boxes I grabbed. It would make a sound, but did not register as done and did not give a gift. I Grabbed five boxes total ( I couldn't find any more). I've had this happen before to one gift box, not three.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gift Grab

Hi pets4pam,

Yes... that happens to me all of the time. I just find as many boxes as I can. One time I think it didn't accept five different boxes!!! My suggestion is to jump from flower to flower and look around for the boxes. Hopefully you'll be able to find three that it accepts! Good luck!

~Wolfie
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Thanks, I looked high and low. There were no more boxes left (moolah either, because I collected it all)
Old 07-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

That happens to me all the time! I get like 1 or 2 gifts then I can't find anymore. and get out. remember. its May Not the first box you find when you get a gift.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

Default Gift Mirage

The first five gifts I clicked on in "Gift Grab" disappeared with no prize ( they didn't count toward the allowed three either). On the sixth and final gift left I finally got a prize, with two remaining gifts to get, but none left to grab. I guess it doesn't matter though, because I can not use the maze piece gifts because most of the maze will crash my computer. Is there any particular kind of computer that does not act bizarre or crash with the hamsters? I am looking to buy a laptop soon.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #6

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Gift Mirage

I am so sorry this is happening to you! I have no idea what you should do, but try clearing your cache or using another browser.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

I've had that same glitch, but not as bad as you say. Have you tried contacting Ganz about the issue yet?
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Hmm, never had that, but I hope it gets fixed soon.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

I have not contacted them about it. I'm wondering if it is something with my computer or if others have this same thing. Some days it works okay. I have had a lot of random and bizarre things happen in the Hamster Hamlet area. Some are minor, like this, some frustrating like failing to give a prize after completing ten (time consuming) rounds of a challenge, and several times crashing my computer.

Thanks, I enjoyed visiting your house thread. At what number of pets is it recommended to open another account. I have over 100 and many rooms, so it is slow to load, but I would think a secound account, unless somehow linked, would be even more time consuming.

Last edited by pets4pam; 08-06-2011 at 02:10 AM..
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I have a very new comu, but this has happend to me about 3 times. I get through like 3, and then I typicly give up. It's really annoying because I DO use the peices.
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed