Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ghost Freezes My Computer!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
Look on the bright side - at least you found a ghost (or more). I'm bleary-eyed from sitting and watching a computer screen since 10 this morning and I still haven't gotten a ghost yet!
I have noticed a pattern. The ghost shows up in the trading room in gold zone about 6:30 am ET and then in the exercise Room about 6:49 am ET in the gold zone. And then in the Party room about 20 minutes later. For two days now I have seen a ghost in the gold zone and exercise rooms at the same times. Hope this helps

As for the ghost freezing the computer. Yes it happens to me every time and I have noticed I have to manually shut down with IE...I have used safari and have been able to recover after aborting the scripts. I am testing fire fox now to see how it reacts to the ghost.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I started a glitch thread similar to this about the ghost completely crashing my computer.

here is a link to the thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mputer-568314/

I put the exact error message I received, as I thought it was important for the Ganz technical team to know.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #13
coltrain01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Please help I am soooo sad I can't do anything on the site at all.I am not loading I get freezes and long please waits I can't spin the wheel of wow...help me.please
coltrain01 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #14
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

This is what happened to me. I was like, "What happened? I will be mad if it was the ghost!"
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #15
ow wow!

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Atleast you guys could find a ghost, lol!

Anways, you should probably report it. There isn't unlimited time to find ghosts.
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Old 10-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Default I think GANZ got Doug and the Ghost mixed up!!

Hi WI! I was just in the clubhouse in a game room, and Doug the God appeard standing on a couch, I tried to take a screen shot but my computer frooze but before that he said something like "I am loosing all of my candy so quickly!" And I knew it wasn't someone stanfing behind him because there were 3 people in the room including me and they were both standing by me... befor I could click on him my computer froze
rnw9 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #17

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

same with me.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #18

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I think GANZ got Doug and the Ghost mixed up!!

That's happened to me twice now. He shows up as doug, does not boo, but does give candy if you click on him. I took a screen shot.

DOUG.jpg
ling31378 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Maybe this ought to be the glitch to report - the ghost doesn't seem to appear at all for some people. I haven't seen it yet, either. I cleared my cache, thinking that perhaps it needed to update cookies. After that, I got kicked out of the clubhouse several times without seeing any ghost. On another thread I read that for someone it wouldn't appear on Firefox, but did on IE. So I tried IE, but couldn't get WW to load. I downloaded Safari, but WW wouldn't load either. So I gave up. Later I retried IE; it loaded, but I kept getting endless "Please Wait...", then the same happened on Safari. I'm just wondering if there'll be any chance of improvement tomorrow...
I know I haven't seen him ONCE.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clubhouse, frozen, ghost, script error, trick or treating