Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #51
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ghost logs everybody in room out

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
When i just seen the ghost right after everybody had gotten there candy..........BOOM they were logged out.My computer and another persons computer froze and the other people got logged out.When they got back in the room they said they were logged out or their computer froze.Webkinz said they fixed the ghost frezzing you computer and stuff but I don't think they did.
That's kind of strange, but I admit I was frozen. I got my candy, first though. Of course,that was a couple days ago. Now that I can't get in the clubhouse, I couldn't say for sure. I don't know exactly what's going on in the clubhouse, but I hope you got your candy first. Even if it's a big pain to log back in and get to another room, ect, I'm not extremely upset as long as I get my candy first. So far, I've only had luck once with the ghost. I hope the clubhouse and this glitch is soon fixed for you.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 03:15 AM   #52
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ghost crashing my computer

i finally gave in and got safari.............................. and i was able to get ghost candy and click on things in my accounts.......................... my ie8 still isnt working but my safari is

go to Apple, they ahve a version for windows which is what i got..............................

i got to buy stuff now from wshop for my halloween rooms and if you can afford it, go to the cove on vacation and get the ghost there........................................ he is still there.................... at least you can get a bunch of candy 0ver the weekend that way if youcan afford it.......................

try this................... dont click on anything in the cove room or interact or it still might freeze. that happened to me 10 times even with safari

good luck everyone......................... it is st5ressful when it should be fun.................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:09 AM   #53
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I used Google Chrome today. They have opened the clubhouse back up and I go to a room where I am the only pet there. I have not had any freezes from the ghost today (I found candy on 11 of my family's accounts with not problems at all).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #54
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

I would like ganz to know how i feel, i am a grandma with 12 accounts between all of my grandkids. They love to do webkinz. This ghost thing has about made me done. We have been on the computer nonstop looking for ghosts since this started. Finally get one pumpkin and the computer froze for the 500th time. It gave a pumpkin with no face. The next account same thing. The computer crashed and no face. Just a plain pumpkin. This is enough, no more. I am cramping from all of this and my blood pressure is at an all time high right now. The worse contest ever ganz...................................

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
I would like ganz to know how i feel, i am a grandma with 12 accounts between all of my grandkids. They love to do webkinz. This ghost thing has about made me done. We have been on the computer nonstop looking for ghosts since this started. Finally get one pumpkin and the computer froze for the 500th time. It gave a pumpkin with no face. The next account same thing. The computer crashed and no face. Just a plain pumpkin. This is enough, no more. I am cramping from all of this and my blood pressure is at an all time high right now. The worse contest ever ganz...................................
some kind person on webkins insider told me to go into my room and put my pumkin in there, and click on my pumpkin basket, and wow i could create my pumpkin. just thought if this happens to you , try it works. do not wait till it is over. however i am not sure my computer will ever work the same, i hope through all of this i did not pick up some viris, the only savior is that it is happening to everyone. Thank friendly webkinz insider.

Last edited by tasah; 10-30-2009 at 06:12 PM..
tasah is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #55

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Angry Re: Ghost logs everybody in room out

When I saw the ghost in the clubhouse, I clicked on it. Then it showed my candy bucket thing, and then like everything froze. Everything closed down and I had to log back in again. I got my candy though. I knew I wasn't going to get the 12 peices of candy, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
Closed