Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #41
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ghost crashing my computer

but my computer was ok and my account was ok until the ghost, why wuld this ghost do this to our computers?????????? that is what i dont understand and why thye could not predict this if its such an obviopus tecchie thing...........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #42

Sillylilturtle is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Asian and American accounts, Deluxe problem:

Yesterday clicking on the ghost froze my computer and corrupted my Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\cookie-journal file and the only way I was able to restart Google Chrome was to delete the cookie-journal file.

Today my whole computer crashed and I got this message:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xE45F2CC6,0x0000001C,0x00000000,0x805023B2)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows XP Professional. No new software has been installed recently.

I am having a similar problem I see doug the dog in the room (so far it's been light blue zone reading room #20, and girls rule #6.) then my computer freezes a window pops up say internet explorer has incountered a problem and has to shut down. Then I get completly logged off of webkinz world. PLAESE HELP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO COLLECT IT ALL.

Last edited by Sillylilturtle; 10-28-2009 at 01:05 PM..
Sillylilturtle is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #43
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Sillylilturtle
I am having a similar problem I see doug the dog in the room (so far it's been light blue zone reading room #20, and girls rule #6.) then my computer freezes a window pops up say internet explorer has incountered a problem and has to shut down. Then I get completly logged off of webkinz world. PLAESE HELP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO COLLECT IT ALL.

Ghost back to crashing my computer!!!! I will never find anything today I guess
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #44
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

The same thing was happening to me yesterday. i started to switch rooms really quickly but that only worked the first two times, today i have got 1 piece of candy and the ghost had no effect on my comp. maybe the same the same thing will happen to you and it will just go away
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #45
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Here, try going on a main PC running Windows or Mac. I'm sure if you go on Webkinz with it usually, it isn't your computer. Just try using IE or Firefox.

Sorry about the trouble. The blue screen when your computer crashes scares me LOL
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #46
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face Ghost logs everybody in room out

When i just seen the ghost right after everybody had gotten there candy..........BOOM they were logged out.My computer and another persons computer froze and the other people got logged out.When they got back in the room they said they were logged out or their computer froze.Webkinz said they fixed the ghost frezzing you computer and stuff but I don't think they did.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #47
pesto is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Ghost logs everybody in room out

What a crock!
The clubhouse is now "closed for repairs"!!!!!
I couldn't log on all morning. I can't get into the park, which was the supposed reason for the delay.
The ghost has booted us out since its inception.
Ganz has clearly bitten off more than it can chew.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #48
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ghost logs everybody in room out

View Post Originally Posted by pesto
What a crock!
The clubhouse is now "closed for repairs!!!!!"
I couldn't log on all morning. I can't get into the park, which was the supposed reason for the delay.
The ghost has booted us out since its inception.
Ganz has clearly bitten off more than it can chew.
Yeah they have
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #49
Lil Kinz
Phantomplanet9 is an unknown quantity at this point

The ghost worked well for me today. Hopefully the Park will come out soon.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #50
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

my clubhouse is still closed.....guess it is off to real life until later.....
Closed