Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #31
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ghost crashing my computer

I hope that everybody's problems get resolved!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by woodlandgirl
I'm having a real problem, I had the usual issue with the browser freezing when we saw the ghost, but restarting the browser fixed it fine. But as of last night, everytime I log into webkinz on any of my kids accounts, it just freezes the browser up. Anything does it, eg gettings items from storage even. I can log in ok, but then it just seems to freeze or please wait. Its been doing it all day on each account. I'm on XP and firefox. Webkinz is unuseable. Anyone got any ideas?

If you have an account and it is acting okay, then you should probably call Webkinz (1-866-webkinz) about your kids accounts. That sounds like it might be one of their servers having problems. They should be able to tell you if they are having problems with one (or more) of their servers.

I hope they get the ghost issue resolved. I have figured out that my pet needs to be in an empty room (no other pets) in order to be able to click on the ghost. If I am in a room with 10 pets, and most of the other pets click on the ghost before I do, then the program/computer can't handle all of those pumpkins popping up over the pets' heads when they are getting their candy and then I can't even click on the ghost because everything will freeze.

I haven't had another computer crash today. I have been either X'ing out of the browser window or refreshing the screen right after the ghost gives the candy and it ends up in my dock (before the screen that shows your candy stash in your pumpkin bucket).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:44 AM   #33
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im having the exact same prblems as woodland, i cant click on anything, if i do it freezes and evern reloading my browser wont work................ it is just terrible. and this wasy late night too!!!!!!!! before they 'fixed' it last night it was not doing this. yeah i had to reload my browser after i got candy but my accounts wrked now they all dont................... i cant load anyting in a room or do my gardens or anyting................ its really really terrible

i dont know what do to really................ i aant do anything but go into the clubhouse, sometimes jsut geting my color on the phone will freeze me up and if i jsut sit in a rrom sometimes i dont know im frozen until the ghost shows up...... i will try your idea snow, i think it makes sense

I WANTED TO ADD, THAT i only can have one window open, so its not that im over loading my computer. at most i have two windows the other night, but now im lucky if i get one to stay working...............................

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-27-2009 at 05:44 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:46 AM   #34
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Good luck guys! I really hope they fix this...Yesterday it was crashing my entire computer-this morning, it is back to just crashing all open browsers...(I never thought I'd be happy that my browser is crashing)...

I'm really really hoping they fix this soon, or just give us a way cool halloween "compensation" package!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:12 AM   #35
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I can't do that ghost thing since WW doesn't really work for me. But on my laptop, I always get that when I listen to my music. I usually DON'T let it dump physical memory - just in case. I usually shut off my laptop before it can.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 10-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #36
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

NOW I CANT GARDEN, and i cant buiy anything at the wshop at all, i get please wait with anything i try to do. it would not be that big of a disaster for me if the halloween stuff was not going to disappear november 1.................. now i cant complete anything. it was bad enoguht i had to inventory my three rooms to complete because i cant kinzpost now, and now i cant even buy anything........................ i dont know what we are supposed to do here.
its a great idea they had but they never impliment it right and they make it stingy so its too hard.................. even for adults.............

how are we supposed to buy our halloween stuff?????????????????

any techies that have ideas???????????????

and yes i notified ganz by email........................

but the thing is i cant use the in game form because -------- you guessed it, my account freezes.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #37
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
NOW I CANT GARDEN, and i cant buiy anything at the wshop at all, i get please wait with anything i try to do. it would not be that big of a disaster for me if the halloween stuff was not going to disappear november 1.................. now i cant complete anything. it was bad enoguht i had to inventory my three rooms to complete because i cant kinzpost now, and now i cant even buy anything........................ i dont know what we are supposed to do here.
its a great idea they had but they never impliment it right and they make it stingy so its too hard.................. even for adults.............

how are we supposed to buy our halloween stuff?????????????????

any techies that have ideas???????????????

and yes i notified ganz by email........................

but the thing is i cant use the in game form because -------- you guessed it, my account freezes.
Try Calling Ganz. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #38
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My moms computer crashed last night. I wonder if someone was playing webkinz and click on a ghost? she has windows vista and is on some sort of advanced google...
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #39
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Asian and American accounts, Deluxe problem:

Yesterday clicking on the ghost froze my computer and corrupted my Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\cookie-journal file and the only way I was able to restart Google Chrome was to delete the cookie-journal file.

Today my whole computer crashed and I got this message:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xE45F2CC6,0x0000001C,0x00000000,0x805023B2)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows XP Professional. No new software has been installed recently.
Google this line

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and you will find your answer or atleast an explaination of what might be happening. Sounds like it a cpu overheating or memory issue.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #40
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

When the ghost comes and after recieving my candy, my browser gives me the "wheel of death" (spinning colored wheel rather than cursor, it doesn't stop..) and I have to force quit it and restart it. Last couple findings it didn't happen.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed