Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Ghost crashing my computer

View Post Originally Posted by koto
I have 2 or 3 on each account right now. My children and I have spent easily in the area of 30 hours on the computer since it started so my average is not very good. I have three children and thus have multiple accounts so that each has an acccount plus I was trying to watch our neighbors as well for their children while they were away on vacation. I was going to try and just do one account after all the problems but of course anyone with more then one child knows how that would work out, lol.
Lolz well that stinks.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #22

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Everytime i see the ghost, i sometims get candy, but after i get it or before i get it, my computer freezes
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #23
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Same here... (only without the blue screen of death that you described. I actually have that set as my screensaver...) I managed to see the ghost once today. I got my candy, then went back on WI (I had it open at the same time) and suddenly, everything freezes up. I press command-option-esc, and it doesn't work. I press command-option-esc like 5 times before it finally comes up, and even that freezes up...
I'm not going to sacrifice my computer for virtual candy. No matter how yummy my Webkinz think it is.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #24

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

*UPDATE!*

I have just seen the ghost and when i clicked on him i got candy. After i clicked him i didn't freeze but after 2 minutes then my computer went wacko. Do you think Ganz has fixed this problem a bit?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #25
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It just happened to me (like that) too. I was able to stay on for a bit, but then I got some message about a flash player (of which I have the latest) would shut down my computer now...????
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #26

Post Re: Ghost crashing my computer

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
It just happened to me (like that) too. I was able to stay on for a bit, but then I got some message about a flash player (of which I have the latest) would shut down my computer now...????
You get your computer shut down? man it must be tough for you.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #27

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Oh I'm so sorry!!! That's awful!
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #28
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
My problem has gotten worse, it used to be that it only crashed the browser and all was well, butnow it IS crashing my entire computer... BLECH!!!

Same with me...I am scared my computer is going to get trashed with this "game". It got really super bad at 5pm and took 20 minutes to figure how to fix it. I may have to give up on the ghost or my kids won't have a computer for homework
Click the image to open in full size.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #29

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

my first three encounters with the ghost crashed my computer, but the fourth time which was around 5:30 did not crash it. So i'm hoping that the problem was fixed. I'll see what happens next time.

Fortunately, when it did crash, i still received the candy.
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #30

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

I'm having a real problem, I had the usual issue with the browser freezing when we saw the ghost, but restarting the browser fixed it fine. But as of last night, everytime I log into webkinz on any of my kids accounts, it just freezes the browser up. Anything does it, eg gettings items from storage even. I can log in ok, but then it just seems to freeze or please wait. Its been doing it all day on each account. I'm on XP and firefox. Webkinz is unuseable. Anyone got any ideas?
Closed