Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   FIXED Ghost crashing my computer (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/ghost-crashing-my-computer-568314/)

SnowCrystal10-25-2009 11:24 AM

Ghost crashing my computer

Asian and American accounts, Deluxe problem:

Yesterday clicking on the ghost froze my computer and corrupted my Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\cookie-journal file and the only way I was able to restart Google Chrome was to delete the cookie-journal file.

Today my whole computer crashed and I got this message:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xE45F2CC6,0x0000001C,0x00000000,0x805023B2)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows XP Professional. No new software has been installed recently.

SnowCrystal10-25-2009 11:37 AM

Re: Ghost crashing my computer

Upon restarting my computer I received the following:

Error signature:
BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : E45F2CC6 BCP2 : 0000001C BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 805023B2 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

The crash also created the following files in a temporary directory:

Mini102509-01.dmp and sysdata.xml

Googlesboogles10-25-2009 11:39 AM

He also freezes my computer when he leaves.
Its quite annoying.

pattycake10-25-2009 11:45 AM

I havent seen him yet, but i have a macbook pro :/. i'm running safari and just regular mac though...

Waytoomanykinz10-25-2009 11:46 AM

You should go complain to ganz! I know I would!

lauraanne10-25-2009 12:04 PM

It is happening to almost everyone. Don't worry. I keep getting an adobe flash player message that is causing the scrip to run slow.....I don't think this will cause any harm to your computer...its just frustrating. Also your candy will be there when you restart and log back on. Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauraanne (Post 16919297)
It is happening to almost everyone. Don't worry. I keep getting an adobe flash player message that is causing the scrip to run slow.....I don't think this will cause any harm to your computer...its just frustrating. Also your candy will be there when you restart and log back on. Hope this helps.

Your computer is still working correct? I am assuming by crashing you mean you got booted off the site and your computer shut down.

Red Fire10-25-2009 02:30 PM

I too keep having my computer lock up every time the ghost enters the room (thus not getting the candy either). But I haven't come across any error that you describe. I get the Adobe Flash error message though.

I have a PC and was utilizing Firefox on XP Professional for my glitches. Then I changed to IE and it freezes up still but I get the candy first.

I hope you can find a fix but I'm not familiar with Tech codes or Apple computers.

mickey2610-25-2009 02:32 PM

I think it happens to everyone. Hope Ganz fixes that.

Penny Lane10-25-2009 02:35 PM

I haven't got him. Hopefully they will fix this.

MarielofRedwall10-25-2009 02:44 PM

It happens to all. Log in again. See if your candy is there. If not, complain to Ganz (xD)