Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #11
Banned
Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!

Default Re: Getting logged out by Wheel of Deluxe

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have several deluxe accounts and clearing cache every time before I log in is almost as bad as having to try several times to spin. I will try spinning the WOW first and se if that helps.

I thought I had posted about this on FB but I didn't. Someone else did and she got the attention of one of the Ganz employees and they are looking into it, for what that's worth.
I had the same problem today. I do all of my dailies by rote. First thing I do is Magical Forest. I want to try to catch stars before Nafaria pops up asking me to trade. So first thing I do is try to get another star before she asks for something I don't have yet.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
THANK YOU for the info friend!!!
I gave up FB for Lent, so I'm not on till Sunday
Glad it caught a Ganz employee's attention!!!
I have a FB account, but absolutely DETEST it. I only resorted to using FB a few weeks ago when the Runway Room was so glitched up. Someone from Ganz actually initiated a chat with me, but when I responded, I waited ten minutes and got no further reply, so logged out. I don't have that kind of time to waste.

I don't mean this to sound mean or rude, but I'm glad to know that other people have had this problem. I thought I was singled out until I read this thread. *acts all paranoid*
Wytchywoman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Marna, I, too, was having that problem for the first time on our accounts this morning. I am also having a problem where everything is jumpy and slow as molasses. I know it's Webkinz because I don't have that problem on anything else.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2015, 12:26 AM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Wtchywoman, I must admit I feel better when I learn someone else has the same problem. That means it's probably not anything wrong on my end.

I think they may have fixed it. I have done six accounts for deluxe day and none got logged out. The theory was that it was the column that was causing the problem and if you landed on it you got logged out. I did get a column on one of those accounts so if that really was the problem it is fixed. But i am not closing this until I am sure that no one is still having the problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #14
marnabear

I didn't get logged out once on deluxe day and right now I have 15 deluxe accounts.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:57 PM   #15
Banned
Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!Wytchywoman is not just visiting!

I didn't get logged out once on deluxe day and right now I have 15 deluxe accounts.
Unlike yesterday, none of our accounts got logged out today either. Wow! Marnabear! I can't imagine how much work it takes to keep up with 15 accounts. You have SO much more patience than I do. *admires you*

I'm way too lazy for that. You're amazing, lady! Congrats!
Old 04-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #16
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by Wytchywoman
Unlike yesterday, none of our accounts got logged out today either. Wow! Marnabear! I can't imagine how much work it takes to keep up with 15 accounts. You have SO much more patience than I do. *admires you*

I'm way too lazy for that. You're amazing, lady! Congrats!
I don't do everything on any account, Wtchywoman. And most of those accounts I got from friends and I don't usually pay full price for membershops or keep that many deluxe. But it is a nice way to get extra things to decorate on the few account that I do that on.

I saw someone on FB who said she had over 300 accounts. I can't fathom that or believe that it is worth it just to get extra prizes.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #17
Banned

I don't do everything on any account, Wtchywoman. And most of those accounts I got from friends and I don't usually pay full price for membershops or keep that many deluxe. But it is a nice way to get extra things to decorate on the few account that I do that on.

I saw someone on FB who said she had over 300 accounts. I can't fathom that or believe that it is worth it just to get extra prizes.
Seriously? Over 300 accounts? Just the thought of more than the now 6 accounts our family has exhausts me.

Whoa. Someone with 300 accounts can't have much time to even shower or eat. I literally cannot imagine that. It's one thing to have a hobby, but if your 'hobby' consumes your entire existence, wow. Just can't imagine that. I admire people who keep up with 20 accounts or a few more, but 300? That's just too impossible for me to contemplate.

But hey. To each their own. Just reading something like that, though, makes me want to hide.
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas