Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

Default Gem Hunt Jewel Box Freezes My Room

Account Type: Regular
Time Zone: US
Server Number: 6
Detailed Description:

When I Open the Jewel Box in My Room it shows that I have all my gems - which I don't. I am unable to open any of the indivdual 'drawers' to see individual gems. Also, I am unable to close the Jewel Box Object to 'return' to my room. I have to go somewhere else in WebKinz (e.g. PostOffice) then return to me room in order to 'unfreeze' my room.

Screenshots: Attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGemCollection.jpg (190.9 KB, 2 views)
JustDad is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #2

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Re: Gem Hunt Jewel Box Freezes My Room

I have the webkinz gem box in my two persian cats rooms and the box really doesn't freeze my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------
:gr:Golden Retriever!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 05:52 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

happened to us too - tried to get closer to our lighted menorah which is on the same table and got stuck..it did let me swith to another pet though, and when i came back it became unstuck
pinukity is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I'm having the same problem. I don't know if it's just the gem box, or if the star holder for Alyssa's Star Challenge does this, too.

If I need to check my gems, now I just go to the Curio Shop, click on Gem Hunt, ignore Arte when he tells me I already did my gem hunt for the day, and open my gem box there.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I'm having the same problem. I don't know if it's just the gem box, or if the star holder for Alyssa's Star Challenge does this, too.

If I need to check my gems, now I just go to the Curio Shop, click on Gem Hunt, ignore Arte when he tells me I already did my gem hunt for the day, and open my gem box there.
I can't get to my gem box through either my room or the curio shop.

I have to leave and return because it freezes in both places.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #6
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

This has happened to me also twice. I have switched to another pet, then went back to the room with the gem box in it and removed it temporarily. I will not put it back in until the glitch is fixed. This may be a result of the same glitch that is causing the curio shop gem hunt not to work. Try this and wait until it's fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
This has happened to me also twice. I have switched to another pet, then went back to the room with the gem box in it and removed it temporarily. I will not put it back in until the glitch is fixed. This may be a result of the same glitch that is causing the curio shop gem hunt not to work. Try this and wait until it's fixed.
Looks like they may have it fixed. Go in and try it now. The curio shop gem hunt is definitely fixed.

Last edited by tammie2222; 12-19-2009 at 12:55 AM..
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 AM   #7

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

May only happen if you have already received your Crown of Wonder. Talked with some other parents with WebKinz accounts - those who had completed a crown found the object would lock the room while those who had not gotten a crown yet had no problems with hte box.
JustDad is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I have received my crown of wonder and have had this same problem for weeks. I finally sold my gem box back to the W-shop as I was constantly being locked out. Now I also have to check my gems at Arte's.
Liw is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 02:51 AM   #9
DixieDoodle is on a distinguished road

I don't have the crown of wonder, but the jewel box has never opened and always locked up my room since I got it last week. It does the same thing in both of my accounts. I also have Alyssa's Star Challenge in both accounts and it has always worked fine.
DixieDoodle is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #10
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by JustDad
May only happen if you have already received your Crown of Wonder. Talked with some other parents with WebKinz accounts - those who had completed a crown found the object would lock the room while those who had not gotten a crown yet had no problems with hte box.
I haven't gotten a Crown of Wonder yet -- still lack about 5 gems -- but the same thing that's happened to you is happening to me.

From when I first purchased it, it wouldn't open individual drawers, shows that I have all the gems, and completely freezes my screen so that I have to log out. It's happened each of the 3 times I've tried opening. I don't try anymore.

This is also the reason I won't be buying the Jumbleberry Fields shelf. Figure it'll freeze up, too.

Last edited by WebCats139; 01-01-2010 at 01:32 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed