Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gardening & rain..SO slow~

I totally agree!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

I am finding that I am getting a lot of please wait while trying to garden. It is very annoying. It takes forever to do my gardens. Also it seems to affect other playing also rooms and all. If there was suppose to be alot of wind today for the last day of the Fall Festival then it seems unfair that if you are in the please wait mode then you can't get the leaf. I feel cheated...
kathy28613 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #23
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I think the rain is beautiful, but it slows my gardening down unbearably. I have to leave and garden later when it's not raining.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #24
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oh my gosh, I know!! I usually try not to garden in the rain because of that... just wait until it passes, or gets lighter, then GARDEN GARDEN GARDEN BEFORE THE RAIN'S BACK! I think it just takes a long time to load every single one of the raindrops, so yeah... but, I'm confused. If you had to garden in REAL life and it was raining, wouldn't you move faster so you wouldn't get wet?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Oh my gosh, I know!! I usually try not to garden in the rain because of that... just wait until it passes, or gets lighter, then GARDEN GARDEN GARDEN BEFORE THE RAIN'S BACK! I think it just takes a long time to load every single one of the raindrops, so yeah... but, I'm confused. If you had to garden in REAL life and it was raining, wouldn't you move faster so you wouldn't get wet?
Yes I think you would move a lot faster!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #26
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You don't have to water your plants. They grow just fine without water.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #27
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Even the slow rain makes raking my garden unbearable. I just got done with my gardening (after waiting and waiting for the rain to stop...but it hasn't stopped since I have been awake today). It took about 6 times as long as it normally would if it weren't raining (my computer only has one processor). Notice in the screen shot that my raking is done and it is only raining very minimally (not a very heavy rain). Also notice my task manager and how much CPU % it is taking up (77%). This is the only internet explorer window that I had running. I also only see about 4 raindrops in the screen shot. There has to be a more efficient way to program the rain (or only make it rain for 10 minutes maximum per hour, so we can get our gardening done in a reasonable time frame). I am ready to take out my gardens and sell the seeds back to the W-shop.

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 rain slow.JPG (164.8 KB, 26 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #28
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I want to report that I DEFINITELY have experienced this glitch and consider it as more than Minor severity. Gardening is much slower when it is raining and I always use the same computer (whether it is raining on WW or not LOL!) Not everyone is able to wait and garden when it is not raining so this needs to be addressed. I do like the 'weather' in the outside yards but I am in fear of snow starting to fall if it will also slow down gardening.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #29
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Same here!! its so slow!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #30
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

i think it is the clouds moving because it wasn't raining and it took 20 seconds for each plant.
i have a computer I got a month ago
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Closed

Tags
alex1920 waz here!