Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
amy0519 :)

Madisonroxx is on a distinguished road

Default Gardening Glitch?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but when I go to garden, and I click "inspect" and I put the measuring tape thing over it, it wont tell me what it needs. Then when I go to water it, it wont let me click on the plant. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?
Madisonroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Gardening Glitch?

Yes this has happened to me too often, but once I sign out and back in it allows me to do what is needed. It actually has happened to me over a year now but it is not all of the time, and when it does happen it only happens on a few of them not all at once.
I would sign out clear your cache and go back to the garden and see if it works, otherwise fill out the something is stuck in my room

How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

I have this problem happen all the time but usually to only one or a few plants. I simply jump to another room and then come back to the garden and this fixes it.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #4
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

this happens to me all the time
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i had that problem a while back but seems to have found a fix for it. i think the problems of nothing happening is because your pet is standing next to the block. Fortunately i set up my garden where i have my Halloween stuff and some dead plants for decoration. So, i go over to the dead plant, this leaves your pet away from the gardening, and start gardening. hopes this works for you. put a dead plant off to the side....
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

I have had that problem for probably like a year or 2, now! I don't do anything about it...it doesn't bother me..
It happens to about 3/4 of my plants and I probably have like 20 growing plants!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, it happens to me, too. I have two rooms full of plants (for cash crops) and in each room there is one plant that acts up. It doesn't happen all of the time -- for whatever the reason that one square that the plant is on is affected. Sometimes the glitch is gone the next time I visit the garden, other times the plant dies and even then I have to wait for the glitch to go away before I can dig it up.
p.s. I use Firefox.
purple525 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I've had similar problems. I usually harvest first, then rake, and sometimes I water. When I try to water my plants, it doesn't let me water all of them, and it seems like the ones I harvested are the ones I can't water.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Im not expericensing this.
Remeber that red text is for mods only
Starla is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I had the same problem and learned from others that calling Ganz gets you no where though I believe that the more of us that call to complain about the problem then they will eventually do something to fix it. Apparently they are aware of the problem and will give you the run around in one manner or another. Your options are to ignore it as others have suggested or just leave the room and come back and then you can tend to the spot. BTW you don't need to water..just rake.
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed