Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
pkaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Gardening

Is anyone one else having issues with the gardening? When I do my gardening I can't do it all in one try, I have to leave the room once I rake or harvest to be able to come back and water my plants.
pkaye is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Gardening

I'm sorry you're having trouble gardening.
I'm not sure what sort of issue this might be, but if you can rake and harvest I wouldn't worry too much about this.
You actually DO NOT ever have to water your garden.
Your plants will produce veggies without water as long as you rake them to clear the weeds daily.
It really saves time not having to go through a water all of them.
You can read more about gardening in WI's wiki:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Gardening
I hope this helps.

Last edited by Blythe; 01-02-2012 at 10:14 PM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

A while ago I had some problems with it and they told me I had too much stuff in my dock. They told me its best if it is less than 300 items but at the moment I try to keep it under 500 and have not any problems at the moment.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Gulp less than 300? Well I have about 2749 items in my dock. I know what my new years resolution is.
1212blue is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 03:53 AM   #5
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I've had close to 8000 in some docks recently with all the harvests I didn't have time to sell while doing the challenges.

We are slowly heading south of 3500, but computer is slow & selling so many takes time.
I need to visit the library for a faster system to finish this up.

But less things in a dock does speed things up.

We have 2-3 rooms at the edge of each acct where we store items temporarily (other than foods) to help out. Our version of the attic/basement/garage.

=======

pkaye, Blythe said it very well. No watering necessary.

If one is undoable, even with room switches, logging out/in usually does the trick.
It happens occasionally.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-03-2012 at 03:57 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #6
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

i have the same problem with gardening, where i have to leave the room and come back but my dock only has about 100 items in it.
filthyfury is offline Female
Closed