Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #1
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Garden not growing

Is anyone else's garden stuck not growing?
Mine has not grown, needed watered or weeded for 2 days now since the day the pet birthday mails glitch happened.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #2
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Garden not growing

no, this has not happened to me. it might help if you removed them and put them back in. even though it would start them over it might be worth it if they start growing again.
talus9 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Mine is also stuck, and I suffered from the birthday glitch also - I am guessing the two are related. This has been one of those weeks where there are so many problems, it starts sucking the fun out of playing.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 02-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Do you know what server the account is on?
It might be specific to your server.

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Honey2800
Is anyone else's garden stuck not growing?
Mine has not grown, needed watered or weeded for 2 days now since the day the pet birthday mails glitch happened.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
Mine is also stuck, and I suffered from the birthday glitch also - I am guessing the two are related. This has been one of those weeks where there are so many problems, it starts sucking the fun out of playing.
I had the birthday glitch too.
Now that you mention it my garden hasn't done anything either
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You could test if removing them helps. Remove a few plants and replant, and see if you can then water them. If it works, it's probably easiest to remove them all and replant. If not, or if you have lots of plants/gardens, you may need to call Ganz on Monday.

On a side note, you can save yourself a lot of time by not watering. Plants do not need to be watered to grow. You'll get a few more weeds by not watering, but it takes a lot less time to rake them than to water every plant every day.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #7
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I am on server 9 and I will try removing them and putting them back.
As for not watering I have found that they take longer to grow when I don't water them.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Honey2800
I am on server 9 and I will try removing them and putting them back.
As for not watering I have found that they take longer to grow when I don't water them.
They don't take longer to grow; they have the exact same growing cycle whether or not you water them. If you want to test it, water half your garden but not the other half, and you'll see that it's the same. You will notice that you get a few more weeds if you don't water, but not that big of a difference.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

The plants I removed and added back are now ok.
So I guess I have a lot of work ahead of me, as I have 2 full garden rooms on this glitch account.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
Honey2800

Yeah, removing and replacing the gardens fixed it.

Not watering would save me a load of time... I have several substantial gardens.
Because if the glitch i lost 3 days of growing time.
Closed