Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

cometslam is a glorious beacon of lightcometslam is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Parent Club contest not working

Today is supposed to be the last day for the Thanksgiving click to win-I imagine tomorrow a new one will start. Of course, Ganz usually has the website down for a couple of hours in the am. It usually comes back about 7am cst. I guess I won't be getting the last click to wins on this one. I just tried for about an hour to find the ad.

Cometslam
cometslam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #42
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I tried for over a half hour and I couldn't find one either.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 11-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #43

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

This hasn't worked for 2 days but, for some reason someone marked this issue fixed on the Insider ?????
abbjs is offline Female
Old 11-21-2012, 12:40 AM   #44
Banned
fuzzinessrules defies all odds
fuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all odds

Well, it wasfixed for a while. I got what I wanted, so I haven't looked for it for a few days, but it was working fine earlier
fuzzinessrules is offline Male
Old 11-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #45
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence
karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence

It did get fixed after a couple of days. They changed the end date in the article from the 19th to the 21st but apparently no one changed the programming to allow the ads to appear for the 20th & 21st so it was broken again.

Just found the add and according to the article the end date has been extended again to Nov 28th although the entry form still says it ends today.

Last edited by karrit; 11-21-2012 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: new info.
karrit is offline Female
Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #46
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
This hasn't worked for 2 days but, for some reason someone marked this issue fixed on the Insider ?????
It was not wokring on the 5th when I first posted, was fixed on the 7th I believe, so I marked it fixed. Today is the 21st, and so far I have found 1 ad, so it is currently fixed.
melethana is offline Female
Closed