Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #441
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: GANZ not completely up!

Are the phones working?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #442
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

As far as I'm concerned, yes they are, AKD.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #443

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

They were working this afternoon at some point, then they went down briefly again, but everything seems to be normal at this point.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #444

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

Is anyone else having problems logging on again? I've tried all accounts on all available servers and I can sign in but nothing will load. I'm glad they are extending Winter Fest because I've hardly caught any snowflakes the past three days. Only problem is we're going OOT this weekend and no wi-fi. Hope it comes back up so I can catch some tonight.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #445
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

Apparently, today everything is glitching out. The code shop is locking all codes and saying items will appear in my dock within 24 hours, I get booted out of WW when entering Magic Mire, Trying to buy from Curio Shop, and just random booting out all the time. This isn't just my account, my daughter is having the same issues.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #446

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

The add to friends button doesn't work after playing a game in the tournament arena.
-Liz- is offline Female
Old 01-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #447
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i just noticed with the challanges that they are comming back saying so and so has sent you an undefined. and not getting credit for it. also is saying so and so is asking for undefined. have not been able to complete challanges because of this
tasah is offline Female
Old 01-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #448

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

My problem today is that i CAN finally get into the magic forest but it says i've done the activities already. even my zums are already completed.
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 01-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #449
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

WW is back up
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #450
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I have been getting "Please Wait" way to much today! I've had to logout and back in 6 or 7 times already. I really hope they get everything fixed soon because it's really frustrating....

SHERBERT_MAMA
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr