Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #361
panicicantdiscox
Webkinz :)

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GANZ down!

i'm hoping this screen means we are close to getting onto the site. i am so tired but i'm going to give it a little while longer and then i am passing out, webkinz is well worth it though <3 been awake since it crashed lol can you say obsessed?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #362
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Now i have to tell you do not go on the link that you log in to webkinz world, the area that you type in the username and password, if you do go there, only if you have the link saved on your computer don't click on it it will freeze. Then what i did was ctrl, alt, delete. then closed the page.
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #363
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Yeah Webkinz homepage won't even load ... DDDD: PLEASE FIX IT GANZ
Old 01-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #364

tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!

[QUOTE=flutterby7;25783119]Twas the next morning and all through the house
Everyone's frantically clicking their mouse.
In the hopes that Webkinz would up and run
So Webkinz fans could have their fun.

Instead, with dismay, they're just out of luck,
No snowflakes, no pet-care, no Webkinz buck
E-store is up, but it's just not the same
Unable to get in and join Webkinz game.

Ganz employees are busy and working with care
In the hopes that the new parts would soon be there.
Once it is fixed, we will sigh with relief,
Until "down for maintenance" again gives us grief.

[/QUOTEThis is just tooo cute.Thanks for the giggles]
tabs3rdsign is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #365
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Someone, please explain this to me... while we are unable to get so much as a log on screen, there are others reporting on the Glitch Reports, that they are having trouble with the Crystal Caves game and other things! How can they be on Webkinz this morning, when we haven't been able to get on since last night? I'm Soooooo confused!
luvspets is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #366

SH49er is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine says please standby. . . you are currently in line for webkinz world what the HECk!
SH49er is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #367
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by SH49er
Mine says please standby. . . you are currently in line for webkinz world what the HECk!
This is an improvement! I got a blank page before.
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #368
Call me Jennie!

PAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to behold

Well, Just tried to log in. I got this:

So, am still in line? Will I get in at all by leaving it open?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUH.jpg (269.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by PAM134AndGoober; 01-10-2012 at 01:19 PM..
PAM134AndGoober is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #369

SH49er is an unknown quantity at this point

haha i acn not even log in! when i type in webkinz.com it just says what i previously said.

UHH Estore is not up. . .
SH49er is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #370

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by PAM134AndGoober
Well, Just tried to log in. I got this:

So, am still in line? Will I get in at all by leaving it open?
No. I think that is just a placeholder for the page (not really "in line") and you'll have to refresh it or go back to the main page when it is up and running again.

I just hope they get this fixed today. With hardware problems it can take a while to get things running again even after they have the new hardware installed.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr