Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #301
iscream247
Webkinz :)

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Default Re: GANZ down!

View Post Originally Posted by Purpledino25
Hmm. Must be a problem with their servers, then. I just can't believe that Ganz hasn't updated us on this on their facebook or twitter. That's surprising...they've always tried to keep us in the loop. Thank goodness for WI!
Well, they have only been open an hour. They may still be trying to figure out what the problem is. Perhaps they will give us some info soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #302
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
We were completely snowed in and without electricity for over a week. It was a terrible feeling knowing you could not go anywhere even if you wanted to. The farmers in the area finally plowed the road with their tractors but we never saw a plow until about 9 days after the storm. Of course the kids loved it. Me, I was ready to pull my hair out. I literally would have walked out but the snow was too deep to walk in.
Oh no....I hope this winter is not as bad for you this year!!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yikes, we were waiting this out last night, thinking it was going to be resolved by this morning, but it appears not to be the case. I've sent off to my contacts at Ganz and addressed this on the front page with a reference to the thread. Thanks to everyone for keeping up on it.

Thank you Justin for being here and keeping everyone updated!!! What would we do without WI????
Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #303
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

Has any one called them yet?
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #304
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

i'm just worried that the reason why they haven't given us an update as to what's going on is because something big happened and they don't wanna upset people. *takes deep breath* doing my best to stay positive though! reading all your posts has really helped me with my patience so thank you guys!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #305
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character
aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by blah4768
Has any one called them yet?
That's what I want to know too!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #306
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the estore is back up so progress is being made.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #307

Purpledino25 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
Well, they have only been open an hour. They may still be trying to figure out what the problem is. Perhaps they will give us some info soon.
That's true. I hope so. Knowing Ganz, as soon as they can, they'll keep us informed on the problem. I need to get in there and see my pets!
Purpledino25 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #308

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

I can't get in either... UGH! My poor webbies are lonely in their home.
enscats is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #309
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

my estore has been up the whole time! Not that it makes a difference!
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #310
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Not sure if anyone has noticed but the estore is back up so progress is being made.
A few hours ago someone reported being able to get into it again. We thought then that some progress was being made, but nothing else has happened since then.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr