Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #271
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: GANZ down!

View Post Originally Posted by blah4768
Everyone got dialing fingers ready?
....3.....2......1....Dial
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #272
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm sure it was a total system crash like last time it was down this long. Takes a long time to get a system this size back on line when it's not properly backed up (from past experiences I don't think Webkinz is). They don't want their sites down either because they are losing money so I'm sure they are working on it as quickly as possible.

I personally wouldn't call, they know it's down and slamming the phone lines won't get it up any quicker. The operators can't help, it's up to the tech people to do their thing.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #273
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Nefaria ....They'll blame Nefaria again.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #274
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

happened to me too I see you have a 200 room mansion.I thought at 100 thew site slowed and stopped working,Do you know how many pets we can have on one account and still have all the webkinz features still work??

Last edited by sunnyside; 01-10-2012 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: meant this to go to valleygram as a reply
sunnyside is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #275
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

LOL... I just hope they are back on before Super School Day is over...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #276
claspling will become famous soon enough

Trying to log in from FL and can't get anything to load (error message #) for both Webkinz World and Webkinz News...Tried every computer in the house and every browser and NOTHING. Glad to know others are having the same problem. Hope it won't last long...I have 'challenges' to complete. Ha!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #277
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

For those of you with Facebook or Twitter accounts - please post any messages from Ganz for those of us who do not use them. TIA.
joi is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #278

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Nefaria ....They'll blame Nefaria again.

Cute! She's mean, but not THAT mean.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #279
Gifted

michellebelle is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
All I was getting was the white screen initially. I just tried on Firefox and got the main page with the Log In icon. However, it didn't allow me to log in. The repair must be getting close!
I got the white screen on my Mac with Safari, Chrome and Firefox starting at 7:30 ET and had most of the main page and partial login screen on a PC with IE by 8:25 ET.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #280
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I'm sure it was a total system crash like last time it was down this long. Takes a long time to get a system this size back on line when it's not properly backed up (from past experiences I don't think Webkinz is). They don't want their sites down either because they are losing money so I'm sure they are working on it as quickly as possible.

I personally wouldn't call, they know it's down and slamming the phone lines won't get it up any quicker. The operators can't help, it's up to the tech people to do their thing.
Wise advice!! But it would be nice if they'd get it fixed before I have to work!!
daelcare is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr