Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #211
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: GANZ down!

yeah the 5 a day is TERRIBLE!
View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I can't believe it is still down!!!!
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #212
Webkinz :)
lkagi is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought something wrong with my computers. Tried everything, same story here, cannot log in.
They had similar problem b4. We are with Webkinz 5 years and they had similar problems in a past, but lately with all slowers and small problems they recovered relatively fast. This time seems much longer.
lkagi is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #213
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dammo14
GOO GOO you are absolutely right, it would be nice if Ganz actually told us something instead of just a blank blue screen. I think Ganz is not very helpful when there is a problem in communicating with all of us. Do they realize that we have spent millions of dollars on their plushies?, and sometimes they just brush us off!
Webkinz newz is down. I'm sure they would communicate the issue to us if they could and I'm sure this is as disconcerting to them as it is to us.
Freya is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #214
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm right there experiencing withdrawl like the rest of you but we have to put this in perspective. First, it happened in the middle of the night so of course they couldn't jump right on it...it's not like they work 24/7. Also, do we really want them to take the time out to issue a press release or would we rather they devote their time to getting the site up and running. That said, I hope they get it fixed soon.
higgmommy is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #215
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kkred411
Was that when they had the big snow storm and power outages?
wow, how long did that take to fix?
Freya is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #216
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

I'm going to think happy thoughts, maybe we are finally getting the ability to move or remove doors. Maybe it is a huge update with new games or themes or even more dailies? Probably not any of those, but I will continue to think happy thoughts anyway and hope for the best.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #217
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

we have to realize that ganz is not even at work yet. 9am kinz time. used to be 9-5 kt. so hopefully they will be on it as soon as they get there. they should of been there last night when it first went down. don't they know the word overtime. we would all be at our jobs working hard to fix the problem if we worked at ganz. no matter what time it was. RIGHT!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #218
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Oh no, poor us and poor Ganz. Maybe they can twitter about it and maybe someone who twitters with Ganz can tell us. Sigh. Well, stuff happens but today is super school day. I am sure they will be back up before the day is over. I bet they want to get up as soon as possible because I can just imagine all the calls they will get. Maybe someone who calls can tell us what they say. Maybe poor Ganz has a headache.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #219
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
wow, how long did that take to fix?
Oh let me see if I can remember that....a day or so...might of been over a weekend too...and that's why it took longer....

But I remember that the east coast and canada had that big snow storm and all the power went out...people were without power for weeks...so those people...could not even get on WI to at least talk to anyone.

One good thing out of it...made lots of new friends on WI that I may not have had a chance to meet since WW was down!
Old 01-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #220

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I feel sorry for the customer service people who are going to be slammed at 9 a.m.! Hopefully, some of us will get thru on the phone, and maybe get an answer or two.

Looking on the bright side - maybe we will get some good surprises...a new vacation land or movable doors? I know - in my Webbie dreams
kaslina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr