Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #101
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: GANZ down!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Twas a night in January, when all through the house
Not a Webkinz site working - no clicks of a mouse.
The people were checking the sites with much care,
In hopes that Ganz employees would soon be there.

Webkinz fans should've been nestled in their beds,
While visions of snowflakes would dance in their heads.
Instead though they were up and checking the site,
Hoping it would work - one more check and it might!

But hours have gone by, without even a Twitter,
"It'd be nice to know" WI folks whitter.
Guess we'll have to close off for the night,
Keep fingers crossed Ganz soon puts it right.

g'night all
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #102

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Hey I got the main page to load! Whoohoo! Still not getting the actual log on thing to pop up right though. Humph! Earlier I wasn't even getting that! Not even able to pull up an email from them. lol Oh well guess I'll just head to be too. Nighty Night!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #103
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I was wondering, what was going on? I was gonna do my dailies. Maybe catch a snowflake. I kept logging on. They kept saying site our server is down. So, I came here. See, if it was effecting everyonn else. On IE. Keeps loading. I'll tried later on today. Hopefully, be fix soon.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #104
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Hey I got the main page to load! Whoohoo! Still not getting the actual log on thing to pop up right though. Humph! Earlier I wasn't even getting that! Not even able to pull up an email from them. lol Oh well guess I'll just head to be too. Nighty Night!
The main page has always loaded through this error, just not the log in screen! :3
Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #105
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Not working for me yet!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #106
Call me Jennie!

PAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to behold

Still up. Not able to get in.
PAM134AndGoober is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #107
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Do you think they will extend winterfest due to the down time?
View Post Originally Posted by Grammy250
My daughter just IM'd me saying that 2 years ago when Webkinz had a crash during Winterfest they extended it another week. Let's hope they do that again. I'd add a suggestion of some big bonus prize by way of apology for the crash, even thought they undoubtedly couldn't help it happening. Hooray for Insiders to help me keep my sanity.
I don't remember now what event it was, but last year there was something that crashed as well, and Ganz ended up extending the event a couple more days. I sure hope they do it again, not only for Winterfest but for WKN too.

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7

g'night all
This is great, flutterby, and oh so true!!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #108

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

And not working IE, Firefox of Google Chrome
Bummer!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will have to go to sleep! Lolz - for a change maybe I will get some sleep!

Bummer why though!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #109
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Sleep. Oh my, what is that? I guess I will try also.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 AM   #110
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by flutterby7

g'night all

haha, that's adorable...and so tragically true!

mabey they wont know until around 8:00am kinztime since that's when kinzchat plus starts again mabey thats when earliest shifts at their "headquarters" place starts? i have no idea though, just a thought...i hope im wrong though...that's a long time to wait!

Last edited by filthyfury; 01-10-2012 at 03:05 AM..
filthyfury is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, fix it ganz grr