Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Ganz makes an "oops" and reveals what next Candykinz pet will be

In another one of Ganz's "oops" .... attached are ads running today in WW that reveal there will be a Gummy GRIZZLY in the new eStore Candykinz pet series. I've also attached the correct information for the POLAR Gummy which is currently available for sale.
Attached Images
File Type: pngGummy Grizzly.png (56.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpgGummy Grizzly2.jpg (46.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pngPolar Gummy.png (176.8 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by MysticZon; 01-01-2011 at 11:55 AM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Ganz makes an "oops" and reveals what next Candykinz pet will be

Maybe they made a mistake while making the ad, but we can never be too sure, can we? Good eye!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Wowzers good eye.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #4

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

I think they just messed up on the name on the ad cause if you click on it it shows the polar gummys psi and psf but you never know good eye
lovepuppy84 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default I thought it was Webkinz Polar Bear but now...

Ok I thought the new gummy bear was suppose to be a gummy polar bear but now I found a advertisement that says it's a gummy grizzly! Could this just be a glitch? Or is the polar bear suppose to really be a grizzly?!
Click the image to open in full size.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

It makes sense to me. It is gummy. It is a grizzly bear. I think they may have changed the name slightly.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #7

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Ganz knows which pets will be released as far in advance as a year and sometimes more (for example, the eStore Love Kitten was revealed to us in a Quizzy's calendar graphic two years before it was released). The people who work for Ganz on a "need to know basis" already know what the 12 Candykinz pets will be.

Personally, I think someone in the Graphics Department mixed up the Polar and Grizzly Gummies graphics ~ perhaps because they look so similar, both being bears ~ put the wrong pet name on the Polar Gummy graphic and no one caught it before the ad made it to the Web Design Department and ultimately to our eyes. Now that makes sense to me.

Perhaps I should have started this thread in the Rumour Mill section and, if that's where the mods prefer it to be, then by all means, please move this thread.

Regardless, I still predict there will be a Grizzly Gummy in the Candykinz pet series.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Default Possible name change?

I was on Webkinz world and I saw this:
Click the image to open in full size.

I did not alter it. THIS IS REAL!!

What does this mean!?!

Last edited by iluvrats1996; 01-01-2011 at 01:55 PM..
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I think you're views are bang on MysticZon...I certainly hope the grizzly is among the candypets!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #10

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Possible name change?

The link you've provided brings me to a page on WI saying that it was an invalid link
Webbylover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e