Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: In Game Unexpected Logouts

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
As near as I can tell that's exactly when/what happened when we started having the problem too. I even reinstalled Adobe Flash Player thinking that might be the issue. I reallllly don't want to take my laptop into the Apple store but I'm wondering if it's something I can't fix on my own. Doesn't seem to be WW's issue as so few people are having the same problem.

And still the same logouts in the same spots this morning. Boo
I think this is a Safari problem. I downloaded and installed "Opera" which is an operating system compatible with the MAC. Everything is working great--even noticed it is faster.

I do note that the mouse pointer doesn't change appearance like it does in Safari when the system is ready for you to make a "move" -- that could be because it is faster.

Let me know by PM -- anyone -- if Safari is fixed.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
pandabeary is on a distinguished road

My problems started after I did the six updates from Apple the other night. Definitely think it's an incompatibility problem between Safari 5.1 and WW. And to think I almost passed on the updates the other night because it was related to the operating system Lion not Snow Leopard, which is the operating system I'm running. I should have followed my gut feelings.
pandabeary is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 07:08 AM   #13
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm having the same problem with safari - very frustrating! Who knew the updates would cause such problems!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #14
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

I am having the same problem as well. Also happened after apple updates!
cluckie is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #15
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I know you can go under the Safari tab to report bugs to Apple, but I don't even how to start explaining this one! Such a bummer DH wants to upgrade our operating system and hopes that might help, now I'm not so sure. At least I can still get a few goo goo berries on WKN until Apple becomes aware/fixes whatever it is.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #16
Righteous
sparklygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem is happening to me this morning. I also use safari. I also did updates last night. It is ridiculous. You can't get anything done.

Has anyone had problems with the Hamster? Ever since I got my hamster (about 4 months ago) I can't use the Gift treasure hunt. I can click on every single gift box and 1 out of 4 will register that I even opened it.

I just downloaded Firefox and started using that and have had no problems. I did that when I was on a PC and using Internet Explorer and having problems with webkinz. Firefox doesn't seem to have any issues.

Last edited by sparklygirl; 07-25-2011 at 10:31 AM..
Old 07-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #17
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Admittedly, we only have a Hamster on one account and it doesn't get played with often so I'm not sure if we're experiencing those problems or not. I did send a message to Apple describing this issue the best I could. I find in WW that if you can leave a game/area without "X"ing out to close ( use the Activities pullup instead to switch) it helps cut down on the logouts. But not completely.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #18
Mama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clown

Well, it sounds like a Safari problem, because I'm having the same issue and I use Safari. I switched my browser to Firefox, which doesn't log me out unexpectedly, but often, at the end of something important (like a finishing a job, a game, or Jumbleberry Fields), goes to "Please wait..." and locks up! Ugh! Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, just commiserating!
Mama Bear is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #19

Priceless has disabled reputation

This has happened before, but it seems to have gotten better now. I am on Firefox.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #20
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Doesn't seem to happen as much, I was logged, now and again, I use firefox seems to be much quicker than IE.
Babs is offline Female
Closed