Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default In Game Unexpected Logouts

I keep coming here to WI to see if there's already a thread on this, but haven't seen one in the last 24 hours. Starting yesterday evening and continuing this morning, on all 5 of our family's accounts, we get randomly logged out. It happens after closing out of an activity (Wheel of Yum, etc.) or just trying to get to the Map. It happens a lot trying to get to the Wish Factory and just when changing locations. It does not take you to the Wacky Logout Games, just the generic logout page. Super frustrating. And of course, now I'm wondering if it's our laptop or WW. Any thoughts? I have reset our browser and all the usually clearing of cache, etc.

ADDED: for those checking out this thread, this appears to be a problem related to updates recently made to Safari.

Last edited by smwcat; 07-26-2011 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: new info
smwcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: In Game Unexpected Logouts

What browser are you using? Many glitches only occur in browsers other than Internet Explorer. It's a bad browser for the most part, but it fixes many glitches in WW.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I use IE7, I think, and it's never happening as often for me. When the proble was at a peek, it would only happen to me once or rarely twice a day.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I'm using Safari which, up until last night, has never given me problems. I'm noticing now that it happens the most when I "X" out of an activity. It just logs me out entirely. But I've had to log in for my son 5 times now just so he can complete his Daily Activities. Sigh.

ADDED: After realizing no one else was having this problem (today anyway LOL) I went through Safari looking for possible explanations and realized that my Pop Up Blocker had been turned on. I turned it off (like it usually is) and have not had any problems since. Just thought I'd post my "answer" here before I close out this thread in case it helps anyone else.

Last edited by smwcat; 07-23-2011 at 01:01 PM..
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
pandabeary is on a distinguished road

I'm having the exact same problem. I use Safari with the Block Pop-Ups turned on and never had a problem until yesterday. I turned Block Pop-Ups off but still had the problem. Very frustrating.
pandabeary is offline Female
Old 07-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
please ask
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pandabeary
I'm having the exact same problem. I use Safari with the Block Pop-Ups turned on and never had a problem until yesterday. I turned Block Pop-Ups off but still had the problem. Very frustrating.

Well I "spoke" too soon... I'm still having the issue too. I was so excited to think I fixed it, but nope.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I just can't log in. It gets stuck at the "please wait" after I enter my name and password.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 AM   #8
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
Well I "spoke" too soon... I'm still having the issue too. I was so excited to think I fixed it, but nope.

It's happening to me too -- after my Apple did six updates last night.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

This is WEIRD! I went to the Curio Shop--when I clicked on a tab there, my system when totally black and rebooted! I looked at the software update and noted that one of the updates was to update Safari to 5.1.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
please ask
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
It's happening to me too -- after my Apple did six updates last night.
View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
This is WEIRD! I went to the Curio Shop--when I clicked on a tab there, my system when totally black and rebooted! I looked at the software update and noted that one of the updates was to update Safari to 5.1.

As near as I can tell that's exactly when/what happened when we started having the problem too. I even reinstalled Adobe Flash Player thinking that might be the issue. I reallllly don't want to take my laptop into the Apple store but I'm wondering if it's something I can't fix on my own. Doesn't seem to be WW's issue as so few people are having the same problem.

And still the same logouts in the same spots this morning. Boo

Last edited by smwcat; 07-24-2011 at 10:33 AM..
smwcat is offline Female
Closed