Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #61
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Furniture will not stay placed when redecorating

I'm having the same problem as everyone! It was such a comfort to read all of your posts! I'm glad Ganz at least knows it is their problem, hopefully they'll understand they need to fix this one as soon as possible! As most of you said, the best part of WW is decorating, and if it becomes frustrating... We are used to deal every day with a lot of different kind of glitches, but this one is the worst I can think at!
Anyway, I tried to move an item from a place to another, I changed room and when I went back to that room it was again in the previous spot, then I tried to move it and log out, and when I logged in back it was where I placed it! So this could be a way to deal with this problem, too, but I really hope they will try to fix it really soon! I didn't try to rotate, as I saw you saying it was a waste of time, for now...
Principessina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #62
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

i have the same problem i can put it bout i cant move around so i have to log in then log out
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #63
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
It's Webkinz-wide. It is a glitch. Customer Service knows but denies the problem is theirs. Clear cache, reboot, changer browsers, get a better ISP, update your flash player, restart your computer, delete your OS, buy a new computer, develop your own browser, create a new Internet, et al ad nauseum. Please do not do those things, it was all sarcasm.
wShop and eStore are affected. It would be best not to try decorating today.
Good luck.
And have a nice day.

Well said It gets old when things that used to work just fine on Safari now don't and then being told it is a Safari problem, not theirs. Um, no!

This same problem has happened to me in the last 3 days.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #64
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I just had it happen to me in one of my yards. I was using Internet Explorer. Everything was out of place, and I had some pieces missing as well. Logging out and coming back fixed everything, but what a pain! I hope they fix this soon!
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #65
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ahhh this just freaked me out! I'm so glad I'm not alone but seriously, they need to fix this ASAP! I just spent all this time making my room just right and now it's all jumbled, kinda late for April Fool's!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #66
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is what happened to me also, but when I called Ganz 3 days ago, I was calling because I was continually getting the "please wait" sign. I still am and I had called about it a week before that and she told me that if you uninstall your Adobe Flash and reinstall it, it should be fine. Well, I posted this before and nothing has changed. I get please wait even more and my furniture will not stay where I put it. I sometimes wonder if all the Ganz customer service people are on the same page. I do believe it is a glitch and I hope they'll fix it soon. Or maybe they are working on getting rid of the doors. Talk about frustration. I had to leave my computer I was so upset. Better days are yet to come, right? Thanks for reading.
codylan is offline Female
Old 04-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #67
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Hasn't happened to me.
Sorry that's happening to you!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #68

disneyfan3 is sweet stuff
disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

My rooms have gone wonky on me as well. It seems the fix for now is to just log out once you're done decorating. When logging back in, everything should be fine. My rooms stay put when I do it that way. I haven't had any issues with Adobe Flash, & I use IE9. Good luck everyone and hopefully it'll be fixed on next maintenance day!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #69
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Has this been fixed with the maintainance yesterday?
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #70
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I am afraid to move anything around. I had to call Ganz twice on Friday because not only did my things move, but it prevented me from getting into my storage room (wardrobes) any way I tried it. My first call, the rep told me that there is this glitch they are aware of, so she said I had an item blocking the doorway and that she put it into my dock. Great. So I logged in and still couldn't get in. Not only did the item move there (I didn't do it, I have been in this room re-organizing and next time I go back the items are in different locations) but this time multiple items overlapped on top of one another blocking the doorways. SO, she had to empty my entire room out into my dock. That was fun.

This also happens to me in my yard with my wind turbines. I am missing 3 of them now, actually. ugh.

Glad this glitch report is here!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed