Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #41
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Furniture will not stay placed when redecorating

I just called and talked to one rep and he insiste that it was because I had not cleared my cache. To make him happy I cleared my cache and logged back in and everything was back in place. But then I took two chairs out and put them back in and rotated them and had my pet jump to another room and back and the chairs were back to the way they were before I rotated them. I called again and got another rep who said she had actually tried it with someone and knew it was an issue.

I knew it was not logical because it happened to the furniture I put in there while I was still logged on to the account. At least they now admit it is not something we are doing and not doing.

This must have something to do with the last maintenance because I have never had this happen before. Occasionally I have put something new it a room and then gone back and everything but the new things was gone, but the furniture always reapplears when I log back on again.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #42

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I just called and talked to one rep and he insiste that it was because I had not cleared my cache. To make him happy I cleared my cache and logged back in and everything was back in place. But then I took two chairs out and put them back in and rotated them and had my pet jump to another room and back and the chairs were back to the way they were before I rotated them. I called again and got another rep who said she had actually tried it with someone and knew it was an issue.

I knew it was not logical because it happened to the furniture I put in there while I was still logged on to the account. At least they now admit it is not something we are doing and not doing.

This must have something to do with the last maintenance because I have never had this happen before. Occasionally I have put something new it a room and then gone back and everything but the new things was gone, but the furniture always reapplears when I log back on again.
Marna, you would at LEAST think they would inform the reps, that they know there is a problem. What a lack of communication there.
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
They could e-mail all the reps and just tell them. Can't believe what a messed up company this is.
Everything is a secret.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #43
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I spoke with Andre, my favorite Webkinz Customer Support employee, and he says it is a known problem and it is THEIR problem! Woohoo! Of course, there is no estimated time for it to be fixed, but they are owning up to it being a Webkinz problem, not a user problem.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #44
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try contacting Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #45

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

OK, I just got off the phone with Ganz and reported the room designing glitch. But here's how I did it ~ I got Veronica, who thankfully is a nice enough rep and a willing participant in my experiment. When I called, I pretended like I didn't know this was a WW-wide problem and just said that I was having a problem with my account. I made Veronica log into my main room designing account and go to the room where Amber and just a few select items were in the room. I told Veronica to rotate any of the items and then remember which direction they were facing. She did that. I told her to leave the room and then go back to the room and she did that and I said, "Notice anything different ??" And she said, "Oh yeah !! Your items are facing a different direction !! Wow, that's weird. I'll have to report that to our Techs but I can't promise you as to when it will be fixed."

I said to her that's fine, so long as someone at Ganz was aware of the problem and then I elaborated by telling her it wasn't just my account, that this was a WW-wide problem, reported by many people on a couple of WW fan sites and that we were monitoring the situation. So I said, "Try not to leave this one for the next maintenance or even a week from now as this newest glitch definitely takes the fun out of decorating." And she said she understood.

So I took the horse to water and I made the horse drink the water. That's about all I can do for the time being.

And thank you to everyone else who called today about the problem, regardless of what kind of responses you got.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #46
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I spoke with Andre, my favorite Webkinz Customer Support employee, and he says it is a known problem and it is THEIR problem! Woohoo! Of course, there is no estimated time for it to be fixed, but they are owning up to it being a Webkinz problem, not a user problem.
Oh yes, Andre! Isn't he incredible? Letter perfect customer service! I wish Ganz would use his calls as training aids for their reps.

I'm glad that they're aware of the problem. I hope this is one of the "aware and actually fixing" cases. Giving us tons of items on WW and WKN is nice but we need to be able to do something with them besides stick them in storage.

My amazing redistributing room issue is almost amusing. I finally came up with a spree parking lot design that I liked. Changed rooms to get the vehicles, came back to find all my nice rows of parking spaces had changed into two long rows. Fixed it, placed the cars, went to get more. Came back to two long rows of parking spaces again plus cars turned in every possible direction.

Decided that this glitch borders on the ludicrous and I'm not going to bother getting aggravated by it. If my parking lot is going to look like an accident waiting to happen until whatever time Ganz deems to fix it, I will deal with it in an appropriately ludicrous manner.

I added a police car and an ambulance.

Last edited by Mynoey; 04-13-2012 at 03:38 PM..
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #47
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Oh yes, Andre! Isn't he incredible? Letter perfect customer service! I wish Ganz would use his calls as training aids for their reps.

I'm glad that they're aware of the problem. I hope this is one of the "aware and actually fixing" cases. Giving us tons of items on WW and WKN is nice but we need to be able to do something with them besides stick them in storage.

My amazing redistributing room issue is almost amusing. I finally came up with a spree parking lot design that I liked. Changed rooms to get the vehicles, came back to find all my nice rows of parking spaces had changed into two long rows. Fixed it, placed the cars, went to get more. Came back to two long rows of parking spaces again plus cars turned in every possible direction.

Decided that this glitch borders on the ludicrous and I'm not going to bother getting aggravated by it. If my parking lot is going to look like an accident waiting to happen until whatever time Ganz deems to fix it, I will deal with it in an appropriately ludicrous manner.

I added a police car and an ambulance.
Mynoey - glad you can find some humor in this frustrating glitch. We need a picture please LOL!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #48

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

This has happened a lot to me. I bought a new garden room and the items aren't staying! Log out and log back in and they will be in the right place again.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #49
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Exclamation SERIOUSLY WEIRD glitch

Okay, soooo...I was working on my new Ice Fortress-y room just now. I needed another Polar Cub plushie to complete the guard for the throne. I had to go to another of my rooms to get it. Here's the way my Ice Fortress room looked *BEFORE* I left it to get the plush:
Click the image to open in full size.
ANNND...here's the way it looked WHEN I CAME BACK:
Click the image to open in full size.
As you can see, random items in this room have been turned sideways. I KNOW I didn't do it.
SO--I fix everything, and just to make sure, switch to another room and come back to my Ice Fortress room.
The SAME items are again turned sideways.
As you can probably guess, this is really annoying and extremely inconvenient! Why is this happening, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Just to give a few more details:
All the above items in both pictures are bought from the WShop, except for the Potted Ice Flower, the Googles Ice Sculpture, and the Polar Cub Plushie. I also had my WW Phone turned on, but I don't see how that would affect my room items.
Rye is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #50
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: SERIOUSLY WEIRD glitch

You are not alone with this, it's happening to lots of people.

Furniture will not stay placed when redecorating
tashytoot is offline Female
Closed