Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Furniture will not stay placed when redecorating

I have been trying to redecorate several rooms this morning, and have noticed that the furniture will not stay where I put it! I can put new items into a room, but if I relocate an item in that room, leave, and come back, the items are back where they had been before. I cn turn items, but if I leave and come back, they are back where they had been before.

Is anyone else having this problem?

This was not a problem yesterday, I worked on several rooms that stayed where I put them. Any suggestions? Or is this just a glitch?

So, now I just noticed that my one and only Winter Wonderland Window (the one that snows) is missing... not in the room where I placed it and not in my dock, sigh. I logged out and back in, and the window is back in the room I placed it in. So if this happens to you, don't panic like I almost did.

Last edited by momofthree; 04-11-2012 at 10:58 AM..
momofthree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Katya challenges the impossibleKatya challenges the impossible
Katya challenges the impossible

Default Re: Furniture will not stay placed when redecorating

This has been happening to me. It is very frustrating. I lost items as well but my room load won't since I logged out and logged back in so I don't know whether they're back now.
Katya is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

They usually get these things fixed, but it can take a while. It's just VERY frustrating in the meantime!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #4

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Yup same thing here. I bought the rest of the new room theme and put it in the room left and went back and it was all messed up. I had also gone to another room to do some fixing up and when I went back there it was messed up also. I tried fixing it and going back several times and the furniture and items won't stay put. Glitch after this morning maintenance I figured.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone, sorry to hear you're having problems. I haven't been able to get into WW at all since the maintenance this morning, and I've gotten a message about "The memory is out on line 1" or something like that. Maybe you should call and let Ganz know about this in case they aren't aware.

Maybe they didn't test putting the new furniture in rooms, but if they don't know there is a glitch, it might take longer to fix...

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 04-11-2012 at 03:27 PM..
phoenixsprite is online now Female
Old 04-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

It's not the new furniture alone, I just did some designs with old stuff in an outdoor room. It did the same thing. I'm very hopeful that perhaps they're working on moving/removing doors, and maybe that's what's messing up the designs? If they are it'll be worth the trouble and the wait for them to get it straightened out. After all, the movable and removable doors is bound to be a sizable glitchfest...so maybe, just maybe...
Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
Never Grow Up!

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
It's not the new furniture alone, I just did some designs with old stuff in an outdoor room. It did the same thing. I'm very hopeful that perhaps they're working on moving/removing doors, and maybe that's what's messing up the designs? If they are it'll be worth the trouble and the wait for them to get it straightened out. After all, the movable and removable doors is bound to be a sizable glitchfest...so maybe, just maybe...
OOOOO..... I didn't think about that! That would be super fantabulous!! I have a wonderful drive-in room that I accidently added a room next to, so it took out the big movie screen. I keep hoping against hope that they make the doors removable so I can put my screen back in without having to relocate the entire room. Great thought!! I hope you are right!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #8
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's Poltergeists!!
They messed with my house too, those nasty little ghosts! lol
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't looked at the last room I made to see if the poltergeist visited me, too. I wasn't really finished and just placing things temporarily. I understand how frustrating this must be. I may not get my new trading card rooms in shape until they get this fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #10

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I just called and of course, it's us, browsers, clearing cache and anything else you can think of. It's not a glitch, it's us.
So call, or they will do nothing, as usual.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed