Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

blu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to behold

Default New Peach Floor Lamp

I just purchased the new Peach Floor Lamp to finish off my fruit themed room. It won't let me place it in a room. It keeps popping up the box that says "This item is only for underwater rooms." Kinda weird. I double checked in the w shop it doesn't say anything about the lamp being for underwater rooms. Wondered if anyone else was having this problem?

Grrr. I did it again. Didn't realize there was already a post on this glitch. Mods could you please delete this? My apologies

Last edited by blu_jean_girl; 04-02-2011 at 08:39 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #52

blu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Fruitland Peach Floor Lamp Underwater Only

Having the same issue.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #53
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Oh, thank you for letting us know. I didn't buy any of it yet, but I was planning too. I really hope they fix it!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #54
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Peach Floor Lamp

Hahaha! Yes, everyone has been experiencing this. There is already a thread on this, but it's fine!
Thread
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #55
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Your Welcome.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 04-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #56
handstz is just really nicehandstz is just really nice

Default question about fruit lamp

I just started a room in the fruit theme (the one that is currently in new items at the W shop). I bought the floor lamp and when I tried to put it in the fruit room, it said that the lamp could only be used in underwater rooms. I don't have an underwater room. Also, why would it be included in this theme if it can't be used with the other items in this theme?
handstz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #57
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: question about fruit lamp

Oh its a glitch that the lamp cannot go in a regular room.
Glitches Affect Two Items in New Fruitland Theme

Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #58
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I hope the glich is fixed soon.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 04-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #59

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

yeah me too ! This stinks!
enscats is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #60
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I'm not buying that lamp until it is fixed!
doggoneit is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fruitland, fruitland lamp, lamp, peach, underwater rooms