Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Friend Request not so Friendly when it's logging you out!!

Ooh, this new glitch is making me mad. Everytime I click to accept a friend request it's logging me out! Anyone experiencing this?
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Friend Request not so Friendly when it's logging you out!!

I haven't had that problem yet,no. I'd try clearing your cache How to Clear Your Cache and trying a different browser--If you use IE,download Firefox or Chrome. They're better than IE anyways. If you use Firefox,try using Chrome. If you use Chrome,switch to Firefox. If that doesn't work,try clearing a few people off your friends list--it could be that you have too many. Good luck!
Pandah is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #3

I use Firefox, and I only have about 100 Friends, so it doesn't usually do this.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Is this happening for WI or WW?
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
Is this happening for WI or WW?
It's happening in WW.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
It's happening in WW.
That's happening to me as well. I use google chrome and Internet explorer. Did you try talking to ganz about it?
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #7
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

That happened to me too!!! I had like hmm five requests and i clicked one and poof! Logged out! I went back on and clickd accept poof! Gone again! Then i didnt even click the last ones! This has to stop! Cause i get alot of friends and i dont wqnt to log off and log on everytime!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #8
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

People at Ganz told me they use Firefox and I should change to that browser. I do not want to have to change things but these problems are occurring so often now, I am losing faith in Ganz. Way to many advertisements and the logging out is so time consuming. Even if only one game is played to log out, it still interferes with my getting to my other accounts on time for the great activites that appear, e.g. Token darts and things like that. I have not been able to do the SMURF game at all. If I try to do it, my computer goes crazy with all kinds of ads popping up and then I have to reboot my computer. Very disappointing playing on Ganz lately. Has anyone else had these problems??????
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I use internet explorer it happened yesterday but it's been fine ever since. try clearing your cookies and cache or call Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I use internet explorer it happened yesterday but it's been fine ever since. try clearing your cookies and cache or call Ganz
It's been fine for me too now. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Closed