Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
smurf1120
Webkinz :)

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Freezing up

Ok here is one. 4x today (with-in like 20 minutes) WW froze up on me and I had to x out and re-log back in again. It happened at all different times...once after sending kinzpost, once while I was just standing in my room, once when I dragged and dropped an exlcusive bed gift box to get a new bed (in this case the new selections of beds box popped up, but no beds were pictured) and it froze, and again after the wshop box was opened, it froze.
urf1120 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Default Re: Freezing up

I have been having this issue on 1 of my accounts. I am trying to redecorate a room and it is impossible. Every time I open the w-shop it freezes and kicks me out. I am very annoyed at this point.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

If I click "Cancel" or "Back" in the W Shop after buying or selling something, my screen goes entirely black. I've logged out and back in five times and it has happened each time.

I've never seen this before.

Click the image to open in full size.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

That's what keeps happening to me every time I try to play Zingoz Pop. That black screen that you have pictured above. I put in a glitch report specifically about the game, but it seems that it is only happening to me at that place. However, there are a lot of other areas where it is happening to me and to a whole bunch of others, including the issue you mentioned about sending something via kinzpost - even when it was just a letter and no gift, and when doing the star search. I imagine that since these problems are occuring throughout the site, it will take another system-wide maintenance to fix it.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #5

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

It started freezing up on me occasionally in the last few days, too. I won two bonus rolls in Spree, but it froze up before it awarded them to me. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #6

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

It keeps freezing up and my screen goes blank after I open the w shop. I was going to do a recipe combo, but there is no way with the w shop freezing up like this.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it was first just freezing on me with Kinzpost, but now it freezes with W-Shop too.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I just got frozen and then a green screen two times in a row after sending kinzpost... I'm going to try a different browser...using chrome now...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #9

Priceless has disabled reputation

Sorry this is happening to everyone! It froze up several times. When I was playing SPREE, When I was trying to Kinzpost someone, and when I was in the clubhouse (numerous times). It is doing this on every browser too. Please fix this Ganz.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it is still freezing up for me to. They definately need to fix it. The screen freezes up and sometimes crashes for me whenever i go to the star challenge page, or send a letter/gift in kinz post!
CandyCanez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitches glitch