Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lcpebs is just really nicelcpebs is just really nice

Default Freezing after selecting power level for Zingoz Pop

I have tried 2x already today to play the game of the day, zingoz Pop and each time i have selected a power (Ball, lines) I get a green screen for several minutes. Not sure if I was logged out or just frozen, but no carnival either.
lcpebs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Default Re: Freezing after selecting power level for Zingoz Pop

I am getting a BLACK[screen after Power Selection. Having to logout to play WW after.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have been having this problem for a while and reported it some time ago in the glitch reports. Others are having the problem, too. I was hoping that now that it was the game of the day, they would have fixed it, but it still does this to me. It was one of my favorite games, so I hate not being able to play it, especially when it's the game of the day. I don't think there is anything we can do about it. Sorry.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #4
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I am having the same problem. I was disappointed I could not play the game of the day. Thanks for posting this.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

darn--I keep getting a green screen after I select the power. and it's part of a darned mini-quest I'm TRYING to do for Adventure park. ;(
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 05:28 AM   #6
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by julieoldcrow
darn--I keep getting a green screen after I select the power. and it's part of a darned mini-quest I'm TRYING to do for Adventure park. ;(
Oh, no! If it's part of a mini quest, we'll never be able to get past that one to get to the next mini-quest. I guess we're all going to have to start calling every day asking them politely to PLEASE get someone to work on fixing the issue. It's one of my favorite games, and I hate not being able to play it, but I'll really hate not being able to do any more mini-quests in the park.

Okay, now I have that mini-quest, so I'm stuck. I think this should be raised to "major" or "critical" now that it affects the ability to go forward in the adventure park. Is there any way to skip a quest and get the next one, or are we just stuck forever now?

I just looked for the previous thread on zingo popz which had been closed, even though the problem was never fixed. Someone there had suggested upgrading to IE9, since it still works for them, and that's what they have. So I installed IE9, and still no luck. Someone else said that they are having the problem in Firefox, so it's not just an IE problem. I don't know if the problem is just on one server, and that's why we're not having so many reports, or if a lot of people would have the problem if they played that game, and so we're not getting enough reports even though it may affect a lot of people. Again, the problem is that when I choose the power ball, it freezes and either goes green, black, or just sits there and has to be x'd out and re-log in. I am on server 8, regular account, North American. Everyone, please remember to put that info in your post so that hopefully, the programmers at Ganz can locate the problem and fix it. Thanks!

Last edited by jellytab; 09-02-2011 at 05:28 AM..
Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

My quick quest is stuck at the Zingoz Pop also. I was in firefox, and decided to check here before I tried IE. Guess I'm out of luck either way. If anyone hears from Ganz about when they expect to fix this, I'd appreciate the update.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #8

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Everything is freezing. I think I'm going to give up for the weekend. This is ridiculous. Ganz, fix the glitches before you offer all these challenges to us!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #9

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Everything is freezing. I think I'm going to give up for the weekend. This is ridiculous. Ganz, fix the glitches before you offer all these challenges to us!
I so agree.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 05:31 AM   #10
Wacky luvz Jelly!

I had my husband put google chrome on my computer, and I was able to play Zingo Popz and finish my mini-challenge. It's annoying that we have to go to something that we don't like as much in order for it to work. I'm used to IE and I like it, but in order for this to work, I had to use something else. At least I got it to work and was able to go on, but I still wish that the programmers at Ganz would work on making their programming more compatible with the others. Good luck, everybody.
Closed