Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Default Freeze Up During Intelligence Class

For the past month, at least, I've been trying to do my Intelligence class at level 5, and every time I try it a screen pops up saying there was a script error and that Adobe Flash Player 10 could not load it. On my other account, it allows me to click "no" and it will usually work then. That's level 9. On this one, however, I can't even click yes/no because the cursor is "swirling" or busy, I guess.

I've updated my Adobe Flash Player to 10.2 multiple times, so that's not the problem. It just won't load. If any other KA fans have had this problem and found a solution, I'd appreciate one!

Thanks in advance!

JW
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
playswithpooches
Lil Kinz
PONMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Freeze Up During Intelligence Class

OK, I love the dancing giraffes
PONMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Wow, not to make you feel bad, but it's nice to at least see that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I was worried it was a glitch on my end. The same thing happens for me, and I am rarely able to complete my intelligence classes, which are also on level 5 right now. It always frustrates me, because I know my flash player is up to date. I really wish I had a solution for you (and myself!), but I haven't figured out a way around this one yet. I always end up having to close my browser and start over when it happens, but I can never actually complete the class
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

This happens to me, too. While I'm not at the 5th level, the exact same thing happens to me that has happened to you about 95% of the time. I got it to work once today...It is very frustrating as flash player is up-to-date for me, too...
hippolady is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

That happens to me EVERY TIME!!! I'm still on level 2 because of this
hyjitlhd is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by PONMom
OK, I love the dancing giraffes
LOL, thank you
View Post Originally Posted by Eustace McTuppe
Wow, not to make you feel bad, but it's nice to at least see that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I was worried it was a glitch on my end. The same thing happens for me, and I am rarely able to complete my intelligence classes, which are also on level 5 right now. It always frustrates me, because I know my flash player is up to date. I really wish I had a solution for you (and myself!), but I haven't figured out a way around this one yet. I always end up having to close my browser and start over when it happens, but I can never actually complete the class
Don't worry, it makes me feel better as well! Yes, I update my Flash Player every week, clear my cache, etc., and still NOTHING! GRR...

Thanks for the input!

JW
View Post Originally Posted by hippolady
This happens to me, too. While I'm not at the 5th level, the exact same thing happens to me that has happened to you about 95% of the time. I got it to work once today...It is very frustrating as flash player is up-to-date for me, too...
Funny you say that...yesterday was the ONLY day I got it to work in the past 3 weeks. Maybe it was a site-wide event? But now I'm back today and I just failed it about five minutes ago. Grr....

Thanks for your input!

JW
View Post Originally Posted by hyjitlhd
That happens to me EVERY TIME!!! I'm still on level 2 because of this
I know, it's upsetting. Good luck; maybe Ganz will see this and do something to fix it!

JW
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 06-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #7

lmcolver is a jewel in the roughlmcolver is a jewel in the rough

It doesn't freeze up for me, but it logs me out right at the moment I complete the class.
lmcolver is offline Female
Closed