Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #11
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Free Spree Roll from Amanda Panda?

Any word on this? I've got a couple of spree rolls sitting in my dock now.
cpom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Ganz said they were aware of the problem but it is not fixed yet.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #13

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Default Bonus Spree Rolls from Amanda Panda?

My spree dice is still sitting in my dock. Does anyone know any updates about when this will be fixed, or did anyone get theirs to work?
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #14
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Bonus Spree Rolls from Amanda Panda?

I found the article about it, and there doesn't seem to be an update lately. It just says that when the problem is resolved the spree rolls will appear in the game.
Webkinz Players Confused by Amanda Panda's Spree Bonus Roll Gift *UPDATE*
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I'd hoped that they would be fixed with todays update...Maybe next one?!
Just think, if you keep collecting them, you'll be able to run half way to the Mall when they do fix it. Wahoot!!!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #16

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Thanks for the link, Cheesy1.

2WebbiesMomz, I also thought it would have been fixed today. I'll just have to keep collecting them.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #17

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

Two Wednesdays have gone by and this issue is still not resolved....
Twinkle Toes is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Opening it up for updates, for those suffering from this glitch, please check to see if it's now been fixed?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #19
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Opening it up for updates, for those suffering from this glitch, please check to see if it's now been fixed?
It seems the glitch has been fixed. Today I played Spree! and I had a free roll. Now it isn't in my dock. Thanks Ganz!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #20

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
It seems the glitch has been fixed. Today I played Spree! and I had a free roll. Now it isn't in my dock. Thanks Ganz!
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Now that I think about it, I had two rolls in Spree today and I wondered why. That die had been in my dock for so long I just didn't even notice it anymore.

Got to love it when Ganz gets a glitch fixed!
nicki12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!