Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #21
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Flu Season is back!

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
THREE times in an an hour for the SAME PET. And I don't think I've ever had to go to Dr. Quack before. *sigh* CANNOT get the happiness over 77 before they're sick again and it drops down to 20; I'm giving up and going to bed.

Having problems with the Kinectables floaty as well--its been freezing up in all of our family accounts all night. *argh*
right there with you, freezing up floating kinectable, sick pet, who was healthy and on the other account, got sick after eating 10 burgers (like who wouldn't LOL )
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #22
KraftyKinz

My Love Puppy is sick too. It's really weird, but I guess we all do get the flu sometime or another.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #23
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I have less than 10 min from when I go to Dr Quack until my pet has another headache - so I just left him sick - hope this gets fixed soon.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #24
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Angry Re: Flu Season is back!

This happened to Me last night. I got out of the forest with Pinkie and she was Sick! So after I took her to Dr. Quack, I put her in bed and went to another pet. I hope this Glich gets fixed Soon.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
Webkinz :)

kittylove123 is on a distinguished road

my pet was sick as soon as i went on! it logged me out, though. (somthing to do with mazin' hamsters not working) i hope it only happens to one pet!
kittylove123 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #26
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

My pets have NEVER gotten sick, but they all got sick yesterday, and their happiness went down by 10 points every time I switched areas.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #27
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

My Chocolate Lab got sick last night too. I think everything is out of whack. Kinectiimals isn't the only thing freezing up. I was trying to do my challenges around 2:00 am and Spree and Hoppy Little Rocketship were frozen. Every time I did my Star search or was able to play a game, it froze up and I couldn't move on to anything else without X- and out and logging back in. Even going into the clubhouse to get my Baked Alaska froze up. I hope it's not going to be like this all weekend. Argh!!!!!
crosses is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #28
mugglegal7

mugglegal7 is on a distinguished road

Blitzen, my reindeer, got sick twice while I was in the clubhouse talking to two of my friends. Then while we were still talking, they both ended up with sick pets too! Apparently, this flu is highly contagious! Please remind your Webbies to cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze!
mugglegal7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have lost count of how many times I had to go to Dr Quack yesterday. It is always the same illness and I think Dr Quack is taking advantage of us and making money on his medicine to pay his Christmas bills. Yes, this is minor because it does not affect play, but it is getting very annoying and costs money I'd rather spend on something else.

They seem to get it on vacation particularly. Do we need to quarantine our pets to keep this from spreading?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #30
arrior cats XD

Laserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of light

Im on IE, and my pets ALL got sick!! On the same account! I was just going through all the KA's and every single pet got sick
Laserstar is offline Female
Closed