Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

qbd13 is a jewel in the roughqbd13 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Glitch in Catch the Van

AS usual... Ganz-Webkinz programmers have performed up to their regular LOW standards... NO FLOATING VAN! tried BOTH MS-IE and Fire Fox... for hours now, nothing! Not only is there no floating van - they don't even have the correct info - scroll down past the prize pics - in the original posting about the contest! I'm embarrassed for them - since they can't even admit their own errors!
WHY can't they get their game together???
qbd13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #22

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: AM Floating Vans

Perhaps a phone call to Ganz to let them know, they may not
be aware of the fact that the vans are not floating.
gramys is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #23
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: AM Floating Vans

help me please...i'm on a different computer and can't seem to remember about the click to win...what do my pop up blockers need to be set on, on or off. i am able to do the peek-a-news, i seem to remember some things about the pop ups.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

Nothing for me either. Although they said this contest would begin 12:00am MAY 14th (Yes I know the date is wrong, but that is what the contest says). They sometimes don't start them until 9:00am (which looks like a wash out) or at 11:00am. I guess I will try back then. Good luck everybody!

Pop ups have to be allowed for the peek-a- newz contests, but not for the floating items.

Last edited by beckybug3; 06-13-2011 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Answer question
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Glitch in Catch the Van

No one that I have seen comment about this on here or on WKN itself have seen the van.

It's as though Ganz forgot to turn it on.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #26
RobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud of

If anyone from Ganz ever reads this, please consider the following:

Give us information when things go wrong. Don't leave us hanging in the dark wondering when the vans will start to float. We understand that problems occur, but having some official information from you that acknowledges that there is a problem will save us a bunch of time and aggravation.

When a problem occurs, mea culpa. A simple apology for the problem will smooth over some of the upset feelings that people have when your problems occur.

Beta test it yourself. Your users should not be your beta testers. We understand that problems arise, but learn from your lessons and test before releasing to the public. You have had lots of chances to learn this lesson, but you don't seem to ever learn it.

Rob
RobKinz is offline Male
Old 06-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
help me please...i'm on a different computer and can't seem to remember about the click to win...what do my pop up blockers need to be set on, on or off. i am able to do the peek-a-news, i seem to remember some things about the pop ups.
For a "floaty clicky" contest, which the floating van is supposed to be, you can have your pop up blocker on.

I have found that even with the peek-a-newz you no longer need pop up blocker off. It is only when the page saying you clicked (like the recent treasure hunt) is a pop up that you need it off. If the page saying you clicked is just another page in the newz site, then you can leave it on.

Hoped this helped.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #28
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
For a "floaty clicky" contest, which the floating van is supposed to be, you can have your pop up blocker on.

I have found that even with the peek-a-newz you no longer need pop up blocker off. It is only when the page saying you clicked (like the recent treasure hunt) is a pop up that you need it off. If the page saying you clicked is just another page in the newz site, then you can leave it on.

Hoped this helped.
thank you. i had them off. so now hopefully i'll be able to find the van and the path!!!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #29
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Floating Van

I just click on a floating box with a X in it. It is the van. I have been looking all morning and this is the first thing I have seen. So I hope it means they are on the way to fixing it.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #30
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: Floating Van

I guess they aren't coming at 9:00
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Closed

Tags
contests, glitch reports