Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Floating POTM Chocolate Ribbon on Webkinz Newz

I was on Webkinz Newz and I saw a floating POTM chocolate ribbon. I tried to click on it, but the it just said "Warning: Page has Expired This page is no longer available." That happened 8 times. I would press the back button and then it would appear again. I have not seen anything about this floating POTM ribbon before.

Here is a link for the page: Webkinz Contests: Enter Contests to Win Aweseome Webkinz Prizes at Webkinz Newz | WKN: Webkinz Newz

It also showed up on the page right after you find Patty for Peek a Newz.

Here is a picture:

Click the image to open in full size.

Has anyone heard about this?

Also, I keep going back to the contests page (using the back button from the "this page has expired" page) and the floating ribbon always shows.

Also, I just saw a floating Adventure Park thing...

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 03-01-2012 at 08:48 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Floating POTM Chocolate Ribbon on Webkinz Newz

I had the same thing happen. I thought it was just my back-level browser, so thanks for posting this. Not just me, huh?!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #3

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

It's possible that your browser is not giving you an updated page, which can happen when you use the back space. Try going to a different page or refreshing.

If it is your browser not updating, that'd explain why you keep getting 'this page has expired' - you're essentially clicking the same link over and over again.
traaav is offline Male
Old 03-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I have also noticed that some Contest pages on Webkinz Newz still have contests up for these contests...
  1. Duck
  2. Love Dino
  3. Love Kitten
  4. Love Puffin
  5. Cotton Candy Sheep
  6. Pink Greyhound
  7. Pink Hippo
  8. Play the Nafaria Peek-A-Newz Challenge!
...but the contest page that I found the ribbon on had the updated contests...
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

There were other glitchy things today. There was a floaty for the Adventure contest that just ended and when I clicked, got that same message that it had expired. I think they are in between the old ones and new ones that start tomorrow...?
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Today, I am getting the chocolate ribbon instead of the zodiac floaty. I got one zodiac and then a bunch of "expired" chocolate ribbons. Our family has missed out on the past zodiac events so really hoping some more zodiac floaties come by!
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #7
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Wow, I had all kinds of "floaties" floating around...the chocolate ribbon, the Adventure Park emblem and the zodiac floaty.......they really need to fix this it's crazy!!! I did 7 accounts took me forever to get all the zodiac floaties!!! I cleared my cache....deleted temp files even restarted the computer and still all these things kept floating by!!!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #8
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

Same here. I finally got some more zodiac, but also getting ribbons and adventure park.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #9
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

Ive been getting the adventure park floaty too. These contest issues are driving me crazy. I had opera, safari and firefox all up this morning trying to see which was working better. I even tried at work I've never had webkinz up there and I was getting adventure park. I did eventually get the zodiac and was able to enter the contests and do the parent club one too
It's clearly the site.
bizzy0206 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I didn't get a warning page when I clicked on it yesterday. WKN was kind of glitchy yesterday. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed