Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Trivial Floating Panda Freezes Webkinz when Clicked (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/floating-panda-freezes-webkinz-when-clicked-725225/)

danzkinz12-12-2011 11:38 AM

Floating Panda Freezes Webkinz when Clicked

Hi

When ever I click the floating panda it opens the pop-up only to leave me hanging and all I get is please wait... I then have to log out as it doesn't clear.

Anyone else have this problem? I have reversed my flash but still makes no difference :-(

joi12-12-2011 11:50 AM

Re: Floating Panda Freezes Webkinz when Clicked

That happens to me sometimes and other times it works fine. Unfortunately, when it freezes the only thing to do is log out because the 'please wait' never seems to end. But most of the time the panda works fine, so don't give up - there are some great prizes :)

Good luck!

Blythe12-12-2011 02:46 PM

I'm sorry you're having this problem!
It seems like Joi said, mine sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
I find it only freezes up when I click the panda in the trading room.
Other then that it hasn't froze for me.
I hope this helps!
:smitten:

i love ducks12-12-2011 02:58 PM

Mine does it all the time too.. :P

poobears12-13-2011 12:12 PM

That happened to me for the first time today in the clubhouse. I just left it there while I did things in other windows and eventually (about 4 or 5 minutes) it finally worked. Up until now all of them have worked fine for me.

Suzuki10812-13-2011 11:26 PM

That happened to me the other day... I was just in the park, when the panda came by. I clicked on it, it froze my screen and I had to log out. But I found it again, clicked on it, and it loaded properly. just be pateint!

Twizzlerz12-14-2011 06:47 AM

If you get the Please Wait... message with the Panda, in most cases you will still be able to play.
As long as you just see one channel at the start, then mouse over start and drag to the end.
It may take a minute before you can start, and the Please Wait will remain until the 3 actions are complete (last has 3 parts).

If you see the 3 channels at the beginning, you will have to log out to clear that screen.

Good Luck.

karenpd12-14-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twizzlerz (Post 25519948)
If you get the Please Wait... message with the Panda, in most cases you will still be able to play.
As long as you just see one channel at the start, then mouse over start and drag to the end.
It may take a minute before you can start, and the Please Wait will remain until the 3 actions are complete (last has 3 parts).

If you see the 3 channels at the beginning, you will have to log out to clear that screen.

Good Luck.

As soon as they started announcing that we could win windows and the statue. I get the 3 channels at the beginning ALL the time now! :wallbash: Like you said all I can do is log out. The X button doesn't even work :'(
I'm missing out of all the cool prizes :'(:'(:'(:'(

danzkinz12-14-2011 03:00 PM

I'm glad it's not just me but not good for all of us who can't play it.

Thanks for everyone who has posted to let me know, I appreciate it :smitten:

strawgumdrop112-14-2011 07:15 PM

it happens to me all the time so frustrating