Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Flash player

I had that same problem with safari gomommu41. I ended up copying and pasting my userid and password in. FF works fine for me. I have a version of flash from before this problem started on it. FF has to have it's own version of flash and you have to be sure to download the right one.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #22
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I had that same problem with safari gomommu41. I ended up copying and pasting my userid and password in. FF works fine for me. I have a version of flash from before this problem started on it. FF has to have it's own version of flash and you have to be sure to download the right one.
Thanks marnabear. I tried the copy and paste in WW but I have so many accounts and that just took too much time so I am back with IE. I have not been able to use FF since around a year ago. It continues to crash on me when I play WW and with each updated version it is worse so for me IE is best for WW. I like to use FF for all bill paying and banking because it save the passwords and enters them for me. IE stores them but I still have to enter them, thus have to keep them at hand, bummer
I wonder what is causing the WW login problem with Safari? I waste so much time trying other browsers. Safari and Opera seem to be much smoother on my machine but they have too many quirks to be adjusted/fixed that just is not worth it to me anymore. I have spent days trying to get them running. Well, I don't need to complain, just learn from it and go on and be happy with what I have and use both IE and FF. Perhaps FF will do WW better soon. It would be nice to have everything in 1 browser rather than 2 or 3. LOL
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #23
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I was having the same problems with FF and it kept telling me that I had the latest version of flash from Aug 21 which was the one creating most of the problems (I don't know about the stuff floating off the dock)...it wouldn't allow an update from their 'update' section....so I went direct to Adobe and downloaded the newest version (it will automatically give you the latest version...just click on the download for flash) and now everything runs great....no more freezing.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #24
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I use ff and I updated everything and I can't play games it crashing how do you download in ff? because it wouldnt let us download the flash player it kept say close ff and we did and still it didn't work. but it said we were up to date. I can't use IE ww doesn't fit in the window!!! when I go to ww it make my computer slow and I think its ganz fault
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed