Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 05:06 PM   #11
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Flash player

I have this ver of flash player 10.3 183.5
but my flash player crashes when I try to play game on ww
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #12
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I use IE on Windows XP and I've been having issues with the Star Challenge, Kinz Post and Wshop freezing on me. I haven't run across any other problems that I know of and I'm able to play with the hamsters in the hamlet with no problems. Would downloading the newest version of the Adobe flash player solve my problem of the the freezing issue?
Vickie is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I use IE on Windows XP and I've been having issues with the Star Challenge, Kinz Post and Wshop freezing on me. I haven't run across any other problems that I know of and I'm able to play with the hamsters in the hamlet with no problems. Would downloading the newest version of the Adobe flash player solve my problem of the the freezing issue?
No. Even with the new version of flash the back to kinzpost button and x'ing out of the star challenge freeze everything.

If you want those to work right now then your only option is to downgrade flash to the version BEFORE the last two.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I would suggest that you go ahead and install the latest version since you have nothing to lose and it might fix the problems for you. I got an old version of flash for FF and am happy with that.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I use Fire fox

where do I download the lastest ver?
If you want the latest version it can be downloaded here:- Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player
Old 08-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #16
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thanks NedOwl and marnabear! I went ahead and downloaded the latest version of flash player and now my problems are solved!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #17
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

for some reason I cant seem to download the flash player when I ddo it said it failed
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #18
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
for some reason I cant seem to download the flash player when I ddo it said it failed
Hope this helps. Make sure you remove the download of the failed one if you saved it . Go back to adobe.com and redownload the new version and save it to your desktop. Make sure to uncheck any toolbars or Google Chrome boxes before downloading it. Then Run it from your desktop. Make sure your browser is closed before running/installing it.
I hope this works for you.
I installed it today on all my browsers and it solved all WW problems from the past several days.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #19
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by babs
I had the same problem and I download this new version. This was posted on:

UPDATE (Aug 25, 12:15pm, ET): Ganz has released the following statement, "There's a new version of Flash out today (10.3.183.7). If U R having issues with Webkinz World, we suggest upgrading to the latest version."

Go to Adobe flash website, I downloaded this version and no longer had a problem.
This did not solve my problems with Safari, and I do have this latest version of Flash Player.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #20
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I tried safari today, installed the whole thing and it does not allow me to enter my ID and password on the Ww login page. i can't figure out what is going on so I am back to using FF and IE8. IE is the only browser that i can successfully play WW on without crashes and it is fast for me. Firefox at one time was the best for me and safari before that but now they both do not function well on my machine for playing WW. i even tried Opera which is very fast but it has too much to figure out and too many change to make for my machine. Hmm. Funny and weird!!!!
I am sorry that the new flash player has not solved the problems for you.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed