Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Flash player?

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I have windows XP!!! people I am not going to go to goolge chrome!!!
FF updated again to 5 and everything is so so slow!!! even flash player!!!!
some of the programs are not even reponding (sp) I have to press ctrl slt delete
Help
Does version 5 of Firefox crash the Adobe Flash player?

Someone said (in another thread) that the newest version of the Flash Player processes the window you have in the foreground (and neglects the windows in the background). If you have more than 1 window open (multi-tasking) then it will only process 1 window at a time. This makes things a lot slower if you are trying to do more than 1 thing at a time. I have not updated to the newest version of the Flash Player because of this (not sure how true or to what extent it happens to make things slower--but I don't want to find out).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

yes it crashes!!! I wish they fix it
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 02:02 AM   #13
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

I can't get the Webkinz News videos to run on my computer. I can push the play button then that box goes black and nothing happens. @ first I thought it was just cuz of the whole Judy Moody thing so I didn't worry about it but now I still cant view them so am trying to figure out the problem. (Its not just the videos not working on my PC its also Frontierville on Facebook but thats another story) I've tried to get help from all sorts of places but just get told to clean my cache or update adobe. Is there anything else besides those 2 things that could possibly cause this problem? would really appreciate any help. ...... I'm wondering if this is the problem I didnt have any issues until I updated Firefox
Old 06-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by tjb786
I can't get the Webkinz News videos to run on my computer. I can push the play button then that box goes black and nothing happens. @ first I thought it was just cuz of the whole Judy Moody thing so I didn't worry about it but now I still cant view them so am trying to figure out the problem. (Its not just the videos not working on my PC its also Frontierville on Facebook but thats another story) I've tried to get help from all sorts of places but just get told to clean my cache or update adobe. Is there anything else besides those 2 things that could possibly cause this problem? would really appreciate any help. ...... I'm wondering if this is the problem I didnt have any issues until I updated Firefox
If it is the flash player that is crashing for you, then it will usually have a little icon that looks like a little 2-bump lego piece and you should be able to tell. I have not updated flash or Internet Explorer or Firefox, but for the last week of the Judy Moody promo (on 2 different computers on Internet Explorer), I could only load the video on one Internet Explorer screen at a time. I used to be able to have 4 accounts up and do them all at the same time with no problems; but for the last week of the Judy Moody promo, I was unable to do multiple videos at once (they would just stay black, like you described). I have not tried the other videos on Webkinz Newz lately. I really don't know what the problem is with these "black" videos; the only thing I can suggest is only have 1 screen running at a time (minimize your other windows) and see if that helps. Something must have changed with the way they are streaming videos (so they make sure you actually watch it and are not just playing it in the background).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #15
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

yes I have that lego icon too !!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed