Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #11
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: flash crashing at variou times

I have the absolute latest Adobe upgrade and I use Firefox. That said, I crash at least once every single day.

Every. Single. Day.

I've learned to work around a few glitches such as never returning to Kinzpost (that will crash it) but going back to the map and then back to Kinzpost if I need to. I hold my breath and hope whenever I finish the Hamster activities, as that is almost guaranteed to crash the system. And forget the magical forest -- pretty much everything there will either freeze up the screen or boot me out.

Something is desperately wrong, and I really think it's on Ganz's end of things.

Blech!

(this is such a perfect little do-dad! Expresses my feelings exactly!)
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #12
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

internet explorer keeps kicking me out, says there is a threat!! really, on WEBKINZ!!!!! have not been able to finish my quest today!
las is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #13

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

IE shuts down for me too -- and I still can't use FF in the Forest. It's making me crazy. I don't want a third browser installed. I want Ganz to do something about it. It's only on their site!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I did the update on FF to Ver7 and also updated Flash. Flash must be updated to prevent/stop th crashes in most cases. Please try in FF updating Flash then clear 'cache' and 'browsing and download history', I also like to reboot. This is what I did following the last update as well as this new one and am now enjoying FF for the first time in around 2 years.
I do hope this makes your browsing enjoyable without any hitches.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #15
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by las
internet explorer keeps kicking me out, says there is a threat!! really, on WEBKINZ!!!!! have not been able to finish my quest today!
I use IE, and I can log in using white Log In text (below below the Customer Service tab) on the WW Log In screen
Old 09-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I did the update on FF to Ver7 and also updated Flash. Flash must be updated to prevent/stop th crashes in most cases. Please try in FF updating Flash then clear 'cache' and 'browsing and download history', I also like to reboot. This is what I did following the last update as well as this new one and am now enjoying FF for the first time in around 2 years.
I do hope this makes your browsing enjoyable without any hitches.
I have to repeat this again. Please don't tell me to update flash when I have already said I have the very latest version according to FF and Adobe.

I hope the other people who are having problems do have the latest flash player. And when I updated to FF7 I did have to reinstall the unity player so that I could play with my hamsters.

Last edited by marnabear; 09-30-2011 at 03:07 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #17
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

marnabear, I am glad that you are all updated with everything. My post was not directed at you but to gmr who did not ant to update Flash. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought my post was just under gmr's or I would have quoted it. I think my machine was slow in the relay. I do hope Ganz gets all the problems fixed. The ads are not working on either way to login so no more Jessie video for me tonight.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #18

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by las
i know its annoying ugh
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #19
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
marnabear, I am glad that you are all updated with everything. My post was not directed at you but to gmr who did not ant to update Flash. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought my post was just under gmr's or I would have quoted it. I think my machine was slow in the relay. I do hope Ganz gets all the problems fixed. The ads are not working on either way to login so no more Jessie video for me tonight.
Sorry I overreacted to your post. Some people don't understand that add-ons are necessarey to WW and a lot of other things.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed