Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default flash crashing at variou times

I don't know whether this is because of the new version of FF or something with maintenance but today I am experiencing an unusual number of flash crashed. I have tried to get into the Magic Mire and flash crashes. If I clear cache and go back and do only that it works, but that is not something I should have to do since this did not happen before. One account crashed as it was loading the pets. This is somthing new and occuring much too often.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: flash crashing at variou times

Marna, I have had a flash crash twice today, both times during parties, and the goofy log out at the top of the hour also happened. Flash rarely, if ever crashes for me, and that log out hasn't happened in, well, forever. I hope this gets fixed asap!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just had it happen when I tried to go to the Wshop.
Second time this evening.
I switched to FF because IE wasn't working properly either and I couldn't see the Jesse movie.
When I use Chrome all my items float out of my dock !!

This is just getting worse with each update

It said it was sending a crash report to the flash player but is WW causing it ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #4

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

its driving me crazy
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I am using FF with NO issues....IE is all over the place..can't see the dock....ads in the middle of the log in ....craZY
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It has happened to me 3 times today. I logged on to my account, did some activities and then went to the forest and when I tried to choose a door flash crashes. That happened on three different accounts. I did have ads showing. I cleared cache before I did the second account but that did not help.

If I go back again it will eventually load, but since I have many accounts that takes too much time.

I will try without the ads showing and see if that makes a difference.

Last edited by marnabear; 09-29-2011 at 01:33 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

This has happened to me 3 times today and I probably have spent no more then an hour on the site since this morning. AND, now I am getting notices to do an upgrade on the flash player. I think not. With all the isssues that arose after the most recent upgrade, I see no reason to add to the problems.

I put this all on Ganz's shoulders. What they did during mainteneace has made everything go wonky. I have been switching back and forth between IE and Chrome while trying to decide if it is wise to add yet another OS like Ff on top of the mess.

I even received a warning from my system that an add-on is causing problems and unless I closed IE, my whole system might crash. Well, I never authroized any add-ons (not adding them is a firm policy for me) so something that they did during maintenance is causing issues with my new computer and I am not happy. BTW-I only have issues when I go to the WW site.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

This has happened to me before. I use Firefox, and flash has crashed on Webkinz as well as other sites. Try updating your flash software and see what happens. This usually works for me.
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
This has happened to me 3 times today and I probably have spent no more then an hour on the site since this morning. AND, now I am getting notices to do an upgrade on the flash player. I think not. With all the isssues that arose after the most recent upgrade, I see no reason to add to the problems.

I put this all on Ganz's shoulders. What they did during mainteneace has made everything go wonky. I have been switching back and forth between IE and Chrome while trying to decide if it is wise to add yet another OS like Ff on top of the mess.

I even received a warning from my system that an add-on is causing problems and unless I closed IE, my whole system might crash. Well, I never authroized any add-ons (not adding them is a firm policy for me) so something that they did during maintenance is causing issues with my new computer and I am not happy. BTW-I only have issues when I go to the WW site.
The add-on that is causing the problem is the flash player and you cannot do WW without it. Ganz will tell you that FF is the best browser to use with WW, though IE and other browsers work.

View Post Originally Posted by roxy189
This has happened to me before. I use Firefox, and flash has crashed on Webkinz as well as other sites. Try updating your flash software and see what happens. This usually works for me.
I have the latest flash player and when I called Ganz today and talked to the rep about this problem he said that what I had was the most current. And the flash player I had was the same one I had before WW maintenance.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 AM   #10

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r

Further to what you are saying, It keeps telling us to update adobe and from all the reports here I yoo am reluctant. Bur what is even worse, sons computer crashed right out aand we just purchased a brand new desk top with tons of memory and power galore, webkinz still gets that IE is not responding, and he can not do certain areas of webkinz. Something is really wrong here using webkinz. We have purchased two desk tops in thelast couple of years and since the power outage in the summer, my laptop is really messed up. I was doing a game when they lost power and now i can not start computer unless i locate the black page stating windows did not shut down properly. Then I wait and please wait and please wait forever when i try to do anything on webkinz. But the real concern is since maintenance, my son has lost all his hamsters, nine to be exact, three from the estore and they have just disappeared. There are no pictures in with his pets, and we get the initial page telling us that unity must be instaled to play with hamsters and to please enter a code to get started playing. Did this happen to any one else. I REALLY WORRY WHEN IT IT TIME FOR MAINTENANCE!!!! i WONDER WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG. I am really losing patience with the programmers. Where are they finding them that they cant get it working correctly or please stop adding til they can assure the consumers that the money they spend for these pets are worth the time and effort that is spent on WW. I know personally, the one adventure park pet he got from estore will also be his last, $12.50 plus taxes for Canada and conversion to American money is totally out of line, especially since they are in Canada why do they want Canadian taxes on converted American money???? Andto top it off, if you closed the digging to get the main prize you have won day to get prizes that are not wshop. Ridiculous!!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female
Closed