Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major Flash crashed during Fashion Class...and I failed?! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/flash-crashed-during-fashion-class-i-679284/)

Hibiscus02-03-2011 11:30 PM

Flash crashed during Fashion Class...and I failed?!

I did my fashion class tonight (I'm about to hit level 10) and my Flash player crashed just before I finished. I logged back into Webkinz and went back to the academy and I saw that I failed the class! How is it fair that a technical glitch makes me fail a class I've never failed? Please fix this Webkinz! :'(

strawgumdrop102-03-2011 11:39 PM

Re: Flash crashed during Fashion Class...and I failed?!

I'm sorry, that has happened a lot to me too. When I called ganz and told them about it they said they were not responsible for glitches. :(

CorralejoKinz02-03-2011 11:57 PM

I talked to them today about this and I was told to uninstall flash and reinstall it because it was a flash script error issue not webkinz...I did this and have not seen a change in the lag issues that she blamed on this as well but I was able to get through the rest of my classes at the academy. I know it doesnt get rid of your frustration but maybe it will make tomorrow better ::) if not we can have a rant party together!! (once the party issues are fixed..lol :2funny: )

likmfurry02-04-2011 03:18 PM

At the risk of sounding rude, you might as well get used to failing classes because of GANZ's glitchy programming... I have failed so many Fashion classes in the past due to the Flash issues/ crashing/ freezing/ you name it / that I could have had another pet through it with the number of them.

I have found however, that Fashion class has the most issues the higher the level you're in...

jemkinz02-04-2011 03:22 PM

It is SO aggravating and discouraging to get the Adobe Flash Crash. It happens so much with FF. I don't know what I'm doing wrong -- or what I can do to stop the crashes. I'm updated. If anyone has a suggestion, please help me too?

SnowCrystal02-04-2011 05:37 PM

I reverted back to an older version of firefox (when mozilla still had it on their website and they were still supporting it) and I don't get the flash player crash anymore. I will not update my browser until they fix this (it has been going on for months--almost a year now, I think).

I always have had glitches with Fashion Class. At least you are not paying for the classes anymore! They would never reimburse us for a class due to their glitches.

slbradshaw02-04-2011 05:43 PM

Adobe crashes at least 2 -5 times a day for me, sometimes at the very worse time like in the middle of Jumbleberry Fields and then I lose everything till the next day. I really wish they would get this fixed soon. It esp. happens whenever I open my dock and is just a plain hassle.

robertcleveland02-04-2011 05:44 PM

I'm sorry you had a glitch in the academy, I've gotten used to having small glitches on occasion, And I always chalk it up to Ganz Happens.

WebkinzMomma202-05-2011 12:32 AM

I had that happen to me today too, but I'm only on level 2 in Fashion. It was very frustrating. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Ritzcracker02-05-2011 03:14 AM

It's been going on for weeks, so don't hold your breath...