Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Default Finishing a game - gets stuck and no kinzcash awarded

Help! I am not sure if it is a problem with my computer or a Webkinz World glitch. Twice now I have finished an arcade game and it gets stuck and says "Please wait..." and I have to log out and log back in. I do not get the cash I have earned, totaling over 500 Kinzcash. It has happened with both Eager Beaver Adventure Park and Bamboo Break. If it is my computer, please let me know how to fix it. I have just cleared my cache so I know this is not the problem.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Finishing a game - gets stuck and no kinzcash awarded

hi tammie2222,
that used to happen to me a lot - very frustrating! it could be just server overload at WW or if you use a modem for internet service the modem could be losing communication with your computer. When I reset my modem, i stopped having the problem.
florida is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Does this only happen when you have earned really big KC? Some games have a max and it's possible the game is stuck assessing whether you have "too much" KC.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I don't use a modem, I have cable internet, and also I have earned more kinzcash than this on both of these games so I don't think it's maxed. But it still should give the max I would think, no?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

It has happened to me many times one time I had completed Eager Beaver,lucky I won the trophy the first time I played.

Spoiler: show
I heard Ganz had a problem with Santakinz he kept saying " HO HO HO Merry Glitchmas " instead of "Merry Christmas"

I just had a nightmare Mrs. Birdy returned and kept saying " Ganz Happens "

How sad that humor to be funny must have an element of truth

December 7th,1941 a day that will live in infamy to quote FDR. Always thanks to all who serve.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I had this happen night before last play Eager Beaver... I had not completed the game yet, I was on level 10 when the please wait popped up and refused to go away. Leaving me no choice but to log off. Very frustrating after playing for so long and not to mention the lost KC. I clear my cache often and restart fresh every few days so I don't think it was a problem with the history.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
hy can't I be a

Thanks to all of you. I hope this is fixed soon. This can be a very disappointing problem with so much Kinzcash at stake.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
Gifted

tbhidc is just really nicetbhidc is just really nice

I have the same problem with Eager Beaver! I actually beat the game for the first time Friday night and it froze, leaving me with no trophy. I'm calling Ganz today.
tbhidc is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 AM   #9
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

If you use cable internet, you must have a modem - the thing that the cable goes in, which is then hooked up to your computer with an ethernet cable. Try unplugging that from the power source for one minute, then plug back in.
florida is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Gifted

tbhidc is just really nicetbhidc is just really nice

I called Ganz this morning and they told me there was nothing they could/would do about it. I am extremely frustrated. Maybe they should work out the kinks in the games they have already before throwing new ones in?
tbhidc is offline Female
Closed