Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2015, 05:50 PM   #1
virgyniaB
Webkinz :)

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

Default fencing stuck

i added new rooms, and now the entrances to the garden areas are blocked by fences i had placed before the new rooms were added

edit won't let me remove them

any ideas?

Last edited by gynia; 02-21-2015 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: fixed
gynia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2015, 08:28 PM   #2
Flower1470

FlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicness
FlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: fencing stuck

Contact Ganz here (number 49). This happened to me before. Follow the instructions given to you. My account got fixed in less than 24 hours.
FlowerCat1470 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2015, 04:32 PM   #3

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

i read here on WI that some people have had success fixing stuck items on a mobile device logged into your WW account.

good luck.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 02-15-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
i read here on WI that some people have had success fixing stuck items on a mobile device logged into your WW account.

good luck.
This has been working for me

gynia, if you have the mobile app, go to the room with the stuck item. It will either go back to your dock automatically if it's blocking something (and you'll get a pop up telling you it has been returned to your dock), or you can edit the room on the app.

I've done this 5 or 6 times and it always works - much quicker than contacting Ganz and waiting for them to fix it.

Hope it works for you!
joi is offline Female
Old 02-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #5
virgyniaB

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

thanks... i'll let you know what happens...
gynia is offline Female
Old 02-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I hope the app works for you I had the same thing happen when I added a room that caused a doorwhere there had been a window and at that time I don't think anyone had tried the app to fix it. I think this started happening a few months ago because in the past when this situation occured the item would go back to your dock.

This is something that they will fix for you but you may have to be persistant and send them more than one message about it. But it is better to use the app if you have access to it, because if Ganz had to fix it they would return all of the same item to your dock. I probably had that same window in other rooms but I have no idea where they all were before.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-21-2015, 03:41 PM   #7
virgyniaB

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

i don't have mobile, so i used the
Quote:
Contact Ganz here (number 49). This happened to me before. Follow the instructions given to you. My account got fixed in less than 24 hours.
they fixed it yesterday...
thanks all
gynia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fence stuck