Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contest
yadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contest

Default Feeding chocolate bar not recognized

I can't continue with my Christmas Challenge `cause when I feed my pet the required chocolate bar, nothing happens. I have tried 5 times. This is a pain...(I used too believe that chocolate is the best pain medicine, but not any more.)

NOT A GLITCH Just my not knowing!

Last edited by yadyram; 12-04-2012 at 03:58 PM..
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #2

Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

Default Re: Feeding chocolate bar not recognized

Is it the regular chocolate bar? I ask because the demo pet (I think the cat) has a chocolate bar as it's food and despite looking the same, it's not counted as the same.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Mine worked just fine a few minutes ago.I would try feeding it to a different pet & good luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

OH! I had this problem with the Burger! The Domestic Cat PSF is a Chocolate Bar. The Mutt PSF is the Burger. The problem is that you have to buy the right Chocolate Bar. Don't buy the PSF Chocolate Bar. Buy the regular Chocolate Bar. Just scroll thru the foods to find the regular Chocolate Bar.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contest
yadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contestyadyram could win a popularity contest

THANK YOU, everyone. I never noticed before, that there are 2 chocolate bars! I had not played with my "free" cat for a long time, and switched over to her just for the holiday!!!
You can bet I'll never forget this one again.
Thank goodness for WI.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

Thank you everybody, I just had the same problem and I thought it was a glitch. I have a free cat as well as my pink pony, at least now I know why the pony was complaining so much about eating the chocolate bars
naomid81 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

I had the same problem and wound up having to call Ganz and they told me there was 2 different burgers and 2 different choc bars, this only happens when you get the free accounts for the domestic cat and mutt. I never noticed till they told me. They should change the color of the paper on the choc bar for the domestic cat and the change the plate for the mutt. This would make it much easier to know which is which.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
cornellheart

CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!

What is the free cat from?
CocoaBop is offline Female
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

You get that went to did the free trial, you got to pick either a cat or dog. But if you wanted to keep it you need to buy another pet, I got 2 new accounts that way.
Babs is offline Female
Closed