Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #1

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Feature Codes Not Accepted at Code Shop

I am getting this message when I enter Series 1, 3 or 4 Trading Cards and on a code for wallpaper from the eStore. I have tried on three different accounts on two different servers and time zones, and a few different cards and codes:
"This is a generic code which has been retired."
I may not get a chance to call Ganz tomorrow, but I will be doing that this week if someone doesn't beat me to it!!

Update: I just tried a hamster code and it doesn't work either.

Click the image to open in full size.

___
Attached Images
File Type: jpggenericcode.jpg (57.6 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by cbjhockey; 05-17-2011 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: updating with more info
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

mytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Trading Cards Not Accepted

Oh no! Do let us know what you find out. We have many, many cards yet still to enter.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Trading Cards Not Accepted

View Post Originally Posted by mytwowebelles
Oh no! Do let us know what you find out. We have many, many cards yet still to enter.
Actually I think it is the whole code section. I tested it on another account with an estore code and got the same message. I'm going to change the thread title.

But at least that means they should act quickly to fix it.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Feature Codes Not Accepted at Code Shop

Evermore told me that that was happening to her too with her estore clothes! I'll forward her this link..
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I just tried entering the code for an eStore wallpaper that I just bought, and I got the same message, about the generic code being retired.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCode shop malfunction.jpg (126.3 KB, 63 views)
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #6
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Oh no! I hope the hamster codes start working again!!!!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 05:17 AM   #7
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

A friend of mine recently got Pixie and put her on the Sat. before mother's day. How recently did it start?
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #8
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I'm not sure if this falls under the same problem, but I transferred 3,500 E-store points to my WW account to buy some extra Spree rolls. They showed up in my account fine but when I went to try and use them it showed me a letter saying I would have to call to get credit for them. No rolls and the points are gone. Good thing I have extra time this morning to give Ganz a call.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #9
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i just tried codes i got over the weekend and got the same generic code messege too. i guess we'll have to call them later.

just talked to the estore and they are aware of the problem. he is suppose to call back when he has more info.

Last edited by momluvswebkinz2; 05-16-2011 at 08:25 AM..
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #10

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I tried a few codes a couple of minutes ago at 4:10 KT and they went through. No error messages
Closed