Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
3mlm
Webkinz :)

3mlm is on a distinguished road

Angry fastballs in bullseye batter

the zingo were coming norma then they started that within a miniscule amount of time they were at the plate is it normal or a glitch?
3mlm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: fastballs in bullseye batter

View Post Originally Posted by 3mlm
the zingo were coming norma then they started that within a miniscule amount of time they were at the plate is it normal or a glitch?
Usually, the higher level you are, the faster the zingoz go
Old 09-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

condabear is just really nicecondabear is just really nice

Donation Award 

were you on the 1st level? if so then prob.... but the higher the level,
the faster the balls come... good luck
Old 09-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #4

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

What level were you on? Usually the higher the level is, the faster the Zingoz will go.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
3mlm

3mlm is on a distinguished road

how do u know what level you are on?
3mlm is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

This glitch has been CONFIRMED as still present because it happened to me today at 10:50 AM. I will pass this along to a WIki admin.

It's hard to get a picture that shows much, but this is an image of the glitch:

----------------------------------------

NEW INFORMATION:

I now know what the "fix" is for me: If I clear my cache and log into Webkinz World, the glitch will occur in Wacky's Bullseye Batter no matter how many times I try to play the game. However, if I log out and back in, it will work like normal again. This is very similar to what happens with some of the Today's Activities. It happens every time I clear my cache.

Also, it ALWAYS happens after the fifth hit for me.

Maybe this is better; a series of pictures to represent what happens.

The following all occurs in LESS THAN ONE SECOND.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by monkeecj; 09-26-2009 at 02:35 PM..
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #7
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Thanks for the update monkeecj... about to add to the glitch report, but can you give me a quick description of what happens.. Love the pictures, but I need something in-text as well... This is what I'm assuming.

In Bullseye Batter, after the 5th hit, the Zingoz start coming at impossibly fast speeds. After losing the game, even when started over, the Zingoz continue to come out at impossibly fast speeds from the start. If a user logs out and logs back in, it resets the Zingoz to normal speeds until the 5th hit sets them again at "light speed".
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Originally Posted by Justin
In Bullseye Batter, after the 5th hit, the Zingoz start coming at impossibly fast speeds. After losing the game, even when started over, the Zingoz continue to come out at impossibly fast speeds from the start. If a user logs out and logs back in, it resets the Zingoz to normal speeds until the 5th hit sets them again at "light speed".
I have to clarify my statements from above: I don't KNOW the exact details of how the game starts and resets the glitch and what I said before was only my own experience of the glitch. In addition, that was only my experience from that day. Today the glitch was the opposite of the way it worked before: it was fine if I cleared my cache and only glitched once I logged out and back in, the exact opposite. However, I am assuming from these findings that it is affected by deleting temporary files, no matter the way.

Justin - I highlighted what I had to mention from your above assumption. The part saying "from the start" is INCORRECT. Once the game has been played and glitched after the fifth hit, the start of a new game will yield five normal pitches and THEN the glitch, the same as it did the first game. Every game in succession will begin to glitch after the fifth hit. Also, I don't know the meaning of your "until," since I was thinking of "normal" speed and "light" speed as the same thing, the only differing speed being "impossible" speed.

Also, an important clarification is that it is the fifth HIT, not the fifth pitch.

So that would be amended to say:

"In Wacky's Bullseye Batter, after the 5th hit, the Zingoz are pitched at impossibly fast speeds. After losing the game, even when started over, the Zingoz continue to come out at impossibly fast speeds after the fifth hit. If a user logs out and logs back in, it may reset the Zingoz to normal speeds after the fifth hit."

I'm not sure how you would want the note about the opposite effect of clearing cache that I experienced today.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Opened for you.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

Also, here is an interesting picture of the rare occasion when the Zingoz will be shot towards the sky instead of towards the ground. So far I have only achieved this by hitting one of the Zingoz that is going impossibly quickly towards the ground (which isn't very easy!)(notice that I am on hit 6 instead of 5 because I hit one of the glitched pitches). In a couple of occasions, the pitch/es directly afterwards were thrown towards the sky instead.

monkeecj is offline Male
Closed