Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Fashion Class Glitch

I want to report a glitch with the Fashion Class. The pink poodle quits coming out modeling at some point in the game that results in a fail for the class. It starts on level 6 trying to earn level 7 and continues until you graduate. I completed the class with one pet finally after losing so many classes, that I could have completed the class twice. It doesn't do it every time-somestimes it does or every other time. It is very upsetting. I just started the class again with another pet because I wanted a second prize and sure enough-I got to level 6 and it started again. I have a failed class on my account right now. I have even contacted Ganz and was told they are aware of the problem and working on it-yet it's been almost a year and it is not on the glitch report.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Please post a response so we can get this matter corrected.

Love My Webkinz
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fashion Class Glitch

This has been going on for months, they've added many features to the academy but they've never fixed this glitch or the one where the instructors intructions pop up after you've paid, (you can't close the window so it's an automatic failure). I guess no Ganz employees go to the academy.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-again-461579/

Here's a bit of light reading on the subject. On post #566 I listed some statistics about failures in this class.

Last edited by Mrs. Shimmer; 10-02-2009 at 02:08 PM..
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #4

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

I am sorry about this happening to you. You might want to report this to GANZ since they didn't fix this problem. You might want to try to do another class until they fix the glitch so that you don't waste your kinz cash
Old 10-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

aw man! I think I read s a theory that it happened when the model wore a sparkly pink bow but i don't know. I hope they fix it soon!
rodentyawn is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I like the idea of reporting each failure to Ganz. We have three pets who have completed the class, and I reported most of their failures. Sometimes I reported successes, too. It's frustrating that Ganz knows of the problem but it still isn't fixed. Just remember that you are not alone in your misery! If you can, tutor the class. At least you pass that way and only have to deal with the failures on level 10.

Yes, rodentyawn, there is a pink bow mentioned in the thread above (post#3).
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Something with the pink poodle happened to me one time when I was in this class. Here's a picture of what happened:

Click the image to open in full size.

There are so many glitches on Webkinz now, and it's driving me NUTS!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

This usually happens to me in either the strength or agility classes as well.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I have had that problem, but she came out eventually. Sorry about that. :|
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
Something with the pink poodle happened to me one time when I was in this class. Here's a picture of what happened:

Click the image to open in full size.

That's just the "Pile O' Poodles." You usually don't get to see the eyeglasses when this happens.
Closed